Walking Distance From Neyland Stadium

Wrangler95

Just wondering how far your walk is from where you park to the Stadium for those that don't ride the trollies or buses.I guess my walk is about 3/4 of a mile.I park in the garage at Market Square!!

Reactions: 1 person
About a mile, I'd say.

Usually I don't park and then go directly to the stadium so it's normally cut up. Have to stop by the Strip. And then some tailgates.... etc etc etc.

Park in the Locust St. Garage. I'd say it's probably a mile to mile and a half walk. Love parking there, super easy to get out of after games.

I'm about 904 walking miles away from Neyland Stadium. Only about two weeks worth of walking, no sweat.

I park in the State Street garage. It's probably just over a mile to the stadium. I do this because 1. It's free. 2. I don't mind walking. & 3. I just hook a right onto Central, pull a u-turn on Neyland Dr, & take James White to I-40 then hop on Alcoa Hwy.

I'm back to my house in Maryville about 45 minutes after I depart the stadium even if there's 102,455 there. And did I mention that it's free? It also cuts down on my hourly wage babysitting fees too!

Around 2 miles until Henley closed...now probably 3 miles. I've parked at Kerns bakery since I was a kid, and I love it! I enjoy walking across the bridge, seeing the vol navy, and soaking up the gameday atmosphere! (Gives me chills thinking about it)

Depends on timing. Most of the time I pay 25$ and park on the hill 2 blocks behind the half barrel. Other times, when its a day trip and I'm heading back west, I park at the church on the corner of Cumberland and 129. 10$ to park and jump right on the hwy heading home. Average is about 3/4-7/8 miles.

Pay 10 to park at Tyson Park near the skate park. I do it because it is easy to get in and out of. I travel Middlebrook(no traffic). I walk the strip to see how drunk people are. I get exercise. I like to walk.

I always park at the Methodist Church at Cumberland and Poplar. Money goes to good cause. Plus its easy to get out. I'm on the interstate in 5 minutes headed back west

not sure how far the walk is, but i park in the parking lot on gay st easy access to i 40, 20 dollar fee

However far the holiday inn by sun sphere is. Otherwise, about 380 miles from my driveway.

Probably a little over a mile. I park in the old baptist hospital garage.

Around 2 miles until Henley closed...now probably 3 miles. I've parked at Kerns bakery since I was a kid, and I love it! I enjoy walking across the bridge, seeing the vol navy, and soaking up the gameday atmosphere! (Gives me chills thinking about it)

Which bridge do you walk across to get to the stadium? Just curious.

VN Store

Back