Game Stream Thread

Orange_Crush

I'm Dr. Rosen Rosen
We have multiple threads a week during football season asking for game streams. For those cable cutters among us, I thought it may be a good idea to have a thread to post game stream options in each week.

(Note: Without a cable subscription, ESPN online streams probably won't work.)

Thanks. :hi:

firstrowsports.eu / vipbox.tv

One way or the other, the above sites put some links for the games. Quality of stream is questionable but something is better than nothing. :)

Reactions: 2 people
ESPN streams will work if you're outside TN and your ISP carries it

ESPN streams will work if you're outside TN and your ISP carries it

So if I am in Knoxville, have Comcast, and the ESPN watch app on my Ipad will I be able to watch the game? :hi:

First time trying to do this :)

So if I am in Knoxville, have Comcast, and the ESPN watch app on my Ipad will I be able to watch the game? :hi:

First time trying to do this :)

last I checked Knoxville is inside TN :p

it will be blacked out for you. I hear there's a huge viewing party in Neyland though

Reactions: 10 people
last I checked Knoxville is inside TN :p

it will be blacked out for you. I hear there's a huge viewing party in Neyland though

Got it! :lolabove: I thought I might be able to get it that way though.

I would love to be in Neyland with my 2yr old and 6yr old girls but didn't have the cash :(

They will be yelling at the TV with me where ever we watch it!! :) :pepper:

Reactions: 1 person
there is that one guy that has put a live stream of the ppv game the past couple of seasons sometimes it gets shutdown at about halftime.

The quality of the PPV broadcast itself isn't much better than the streams. DP will chime in soon and tell us that it's produced in HD, but I've never heard of anyone being able to view it that way.

The quality of the PPV broadcast itself isn't much better than the streams. DP will chime in soon and tell us that it's produced in HD, but I've never heard of anyone being able to view it that way.

Isn't the ppv broadcast handled by the school?

I have to reason to judge any of you as to why you might want to view the game illegally but know that part of the PPV dollars go to the university.

Yes, which is why DeerPark should know the answer. Fact remains, I've never heard of anyone being able to view the PPV live broadcast in HD.

Some of those ppv broadcasts have been so bad it looks like they only use one camera

Last edited:
I have to reason to judge any of you as to why you might want to view the game illegally but know that part of the PPV dollars go to the university.

Did you read the OP? The thread was started by a "cable cutter", or someone who doesn't have cable/satellite. Therefore they CANNOT buy the PPV.

That being said, the cost relative to the quality of the broadcast is outrageous. For $30-40 I would expect HD quality and for them to bring me my beer. :) Fortunately I am out of state and have a participating internet provider, so I get ESPN3/WatchESPN.

Fortunately this is the last year of shoddy PPV.

Last edited:
This won't help the OP, unfortunately, but if you have access to the ESPN app AND you live in TN download "hotspot shield". It is a proxy server that will bounce your IP to somewhere out of state so the espn app will grant you access. You can download it on a computer or there is an app for the iPad. It is $5 a month, but better than $35. So, if the South Alabama game is also PPV, you can get both for $5 since they are in the same month instead of shelling out $70.

This won't help the OP, unfortunately, but if you have access to the ESPN app AND you live in TN download "hotspot shield". It is a proxy server that will bounce your IP to somewhere out of state so the espn app will grant you access. You can download it on a computer or there is an app for the iPad. It is $5 a month, but better than $35. So, if the South Alabama game is also PPV, you can get both for $5 since they are in the same month instead of shelling out $70.

South Alabama game will absolutely NOT be a PPV. There is only one PPV game per year and next year there will be none.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back