Tennessee Tweets

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Please use this thread for tweets relating to Tennessee Football. Please follow the same format as the recruiting thread and do not add discussion.

Please limit tweets to coaches, players, legit media sources, etc. No random fan tweets. (Random fan tweets can be accessed by signing up for a Twitter account. If you aren't sure how to do that, please use the Contact Us button at the top of this forum and instructions will be provided.)

Have at it. And thanks.

Reactions: 5 people
Cody Kempt ‏@Coach_Kempt 2m
"I Will Give My All For Tennessee Today"
#team117 #TrainingCamp #Fast&Furious pic.twitter.com/gUAKuSwWfm
BQist0eCQAA9ok_.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
#CashMiller ‏@CoreyMillerYFN 29 Jul

I haven't done a thing yet. I made my name in the offseason. Now it's up to hard work and God's will. I will give my all for Tennessee. #GBO

Reactions: 13 people
Riyahd Jones @CoolJones_

main focus is to stay focused! i dont see anything else. im doing what God called me to do ✌ know that
7:29pm - 31 Jul 13

Reactions: 9 people
Dave Foster ‏@DaveFoster17 22h

Little surprised #Vols fans didn't react more to this @pjfox17 pic of @JustinHunter11 from the #Titans locker room. pic.twitter.com/YS1AqkJTZy
Retweeted by Vol Photos

BQeDTzbCAAAIexr.jpg:large

Reactions: 84 people
@BigOrangeButch: "I've never had a team buy in so quickly in year one in my previous two stops, like this team has." ~ @UTCoachJones

Reactions: 23 people
Tennessee Football ‏@Vol_Football:

Happy Birthday to #VFL Ben Bartholomew now with the @Patriots.

Troy Lewis ‏@MrPrimetime4 4h

We officially report to camp tomorrow! Time for Team 117 to start laying our bricks! #117 #BrickByBrick #RiseToTheTop

Reactions: 3 people
Milisa #VolNurse ‏@Milisa412 17m

@Volboi55 hey Jacques, I thought you might like this pic with @Stuntman1429 Eric. pic.twitter.com/tb1yso5cD8
Retweeted by Jacques SMith

BQjOrL6CIAMM2HX.jpg

Reactions: 21 people
@UTCoachJones: It's reporting day in Knoxville! That means we are 30 days from Football Time in Tennessee! #Team117 #BrickByBrick

@Vol_Football: Croom: I improved individually and we improved as a team. Team togetherness was very important. We need everybody.

@Vol_Football: Croom: I was flattered to be on the depth chart, but nothing is guaranteed. Tomorrow everybody will start to have a chance to show.

Jason Croom with media today

Reactions: 6 people
@UTCoachG: Its football time in TENNESSEE! Day 1 to greatness begins today. #BrickByBrick #Fallcamp #Vols

Coach Gillespie

Reactions: 2 people
@CharlieGarner: Media Day at University of Tennessee is only rivaled by the SuperBowl!!!!!! #BigTime#NoPlaceLikeHome#

Reactions: 7 people
@Perroni247: #LSU and #Vols both have incredibly tough schedules. Tennessee plays 5 Top 10 teams while LSU plays 4

Reactions: 3 people
@govols247: Vols RFr WR Jason Croom on people suggesting Vols WRs won't be good this season: "It pisses us off, to be honest with you."

Reactions: 27 people
Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247:

Vols now have the nation's No. 2 football recruiting class and No. 11 hoops recruiting class.

Reactions: 7 people
Football Time in TN ‏@FootballTimeMag 7m
And your first look at #Vol freshman QB Riley Ferguson. pic.twitter.com/zaYDaG4pXl
BQsuZM0CYAEid--.jpg

@CROOMSTER814: @Vol_Football @j_croom18 @UTCoachZA I luv Azzani. Such a good mentor &coach. He reminds me of Jason's high school coach! Genuinely cares

VN Store

Back