The next Tee Martin!!!!

Excited for him to get on campus.. Has a few things to fix, but the coaching staff should be able to get the most out of him.

Dobbs is way faster than Martin.

Honestly I don't even care that he is fast. I'm just excited to finally have a QB with mobility that can move outside of the pocket and lengthen the play! That's something we have NOT had on the hill since Brent Schaffer!

Reactions: 4 people
Honestly I don't even care that he is fast. I'm just excited to finally have a QB with mobility that can move outside of the pocket and lengthen the play! That's something we have NOT had on the hill since Brent Schaffer!

So Josh Dobbs was here before Peterman?

Reactions: 8 people
More excited about this kid than any on the roster! He intellect, speed and arm will get us to where we once were! He may not start right away but if the coaches can mold him he will be starting by is soph year.

I was with you til the last sentence....Schaffer? Didnt work out so good.

Last edited:
More excited about this kid than any on the roster! He intellect, speed and arm will get us to where we once were! He may not start right away but if the coaches can mold him he will be starting by is soph year.

You guys always get so excited about this years class that you forget about the great players from the previous season.

I think Dobbs will be great, but I'm not so certain he starts over Peterman as a true sophmore.

Reactions: 3 people
I was with you til the last sentence....Scaffer? Didnt work out so good. Doesn't exactly bolster your point.

My point was that it's been a long time since we've had a mobile QB. Brent's off the field issues has absolutely nothing to do with that

Vol8188 said:
So Josh Dobbs was here before Peterman?

Vol8188 said:
You guys always get so excited about this years class that you forget about the great players from the previous season.

I think Dobbs will be great, but I'm not so certain he starts over Peterman as a true sophomore.

I may be wrong but my gut tells me that Peterman will never be the starter here. After seeing both he and Worely this spring, it would not surprise me if one of the incoming freshmen wins that job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I am glad everyone is high on Dobbs, I am too and I think he will be a great QB, but I personally find Ferguson's film to be more impressive. JMO.

Reactions: 3 people
I am glad everyone is high on Dobbs, I am too and I think he will be a great QB, but I personally find Ferguson's film to be more impressive. JMO.

Dobbs probably played against better competition and, I'm not going to lie. After what we went through with Crompton I get a little nervous about North Carolina QB's. :p

Did anyone watch the elite 11 when these 2 were on it. They seen something in Dobbs to give him the honor but I like RF, and I'm pulling for him to win the job eventually..

Josh will turn us down for a WR coaching job in 15 years from now

To go work for a weezle that left us hanging in the middle of the night. I sure as hell hope he's nothing like tee Martin the "business man". Didn't tee also have some issues with cocaine? Let's just hope the only thing they end with is common is both have a successful career here.

VN Store

Back