rush the field, riot, bully..........

madbamahater

This Saturday at orange and white game if Palardy does one or more of the three: misses field goal, misses extra point, or kicks the ball out of bounds on a kick off. Don't wait! Don't hesitate! Remove him promptly! Demand with force that someone in the crowd come to field for try outs.

Who else gets infuriated over this stuff time and again?

Reactions: 3 people
Which makes it even more unacceptable. So no reason for him to do this. If it happens we will lose at least two games this year because of his crap.

Demand great kickers

I feel sorry for your wife if she doesn't get dinner done. You'll be demanding a better wife when that happens. Great kickers don't pop up like used condom wrappers. They are almost accidents.

Reactions: 4 people
if only we on VN could demand the same excellence from thread starters

Now wait just a cottonpickin minute!!!...Madbamahater is right!!!...We should all hate bama!! In fact we should hate all things bama cause bama sucks and all things bama makes me mad as heck!!!!!!!! Just the word bama.. bammer... alabubba or any other sucky reference to the bama will bring about the essence of vol hatred cause thats just the way it is er u aint no vol relatively speakin or something like that....wait did someone mention palardy?

Reactions: 1 person
1333927890781086_animate.gif

Lay down the pipe and walk away

He's right. For being the #1 kicking prospect and 3 years of college coaching, don't care If it was CDD or Betty White, he should be able to make an extra point in his sleep. It's not the pipe, it's reality Yankee.

Not saying to riot, just saying expectations shouldn't be as low as they are with him for as long as he's been here.

I feel sorry for your wife if she doesn't get dinner done. You'll be demanding a better wife when that happens. Great kickers don't pop up like used condom wrappers. They are almost accidents.

Apparently you don't take a joking thread very well. Is this you Michael? Do you not understand sarcasm and trying to be a little funny and have some fun on here. No one would truly act like I suggested, nor should they.

I assume you are the cook in the house 100%, you clean the house 100%, you take care of the children 100%. No, probably not married nor will never marry. Marriage is team work fella!!

What does marriage have to do with expecting a high school all american and top recruit to actually make a good kick every once in a while? FAIL!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So I take it that the overwhelming majority finds it acceptable that Palardy continues to miss extra points, easy field goals and kick the ball out of bounds routinely. Is this the general opinion and acceptance of Vol fans now? When in years past we have had world class kickers? All American kickers?

and like poster that posted Neyland's #6........

we should just forget about the kicking game all together?

Last edited:
He's right. For being the #1 kicking prospect and 3 years of college coaching, don't care If it was CDD or Betty White, he should be able to make an extra point in his sleep. It's not the pipe, it's reality Yankee.

Not saying to riot, just saying expectations shouldn't be as low as they are with him for as long as he's been here.

I do believe that based on what was said in the past, this spring is the first time our kickers had a coach work significantly with them. The released OL coach did work with them but sparingly and did at all only because he had a special teams background. Darr and Palardy haven't had a dedicated coach since being here. Even now, they have coaches sort of coaching them part time but at least doing it consistently and actually spending significant time with them.

I do believe that based on what was said in the past, this spring is the first time our kickers had a coach work significantly with them. The released OL coach did work with them but sparingly and did at all only because he had a special teams background. Darr and Palardy haven't had a dedicated coach since being here. Even now, they have coaches sort of coaching them part time but at least doing it consistently and actually spending significant time with them.

I never understand that. Yet, almost all coaching staffs work that way. The two guys that score the most points and are most responsible for field position get the least amount of coaching.

Well this got ugly quick...let's try to lighten it up a tad...how about that Jimmy Haslam folks!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If the White team wins my family and I are rushing the field and taking the goal posts for a trip down Cumberland.

VN Store

Back