2013 Tennessee Spring Football Roster

Peterman's solid at 226lbs as well. With his speed and size I think he will do well when the pocket breaks down and he has to scramble.

UT hasn't seen that in awhile...

Reactions: 1 person
Peterman's solid at 226lbs as well. With his speed and size I think he will do well when the pocket breaks down and he has to scramble.

At the risk of being hunted down and fed to the hounds, I dare to say that NP just may be the UT version of Tebow. But with more tools than bull rushes and jump throws. I also think the poor mouthing about our WR corps being depleted is nothing more than just hokey pokey. I honestly believe the guys we have now will be very, very prolific. So much so that it may matter very little which QB we use.

Just so everyone understands this, the weights haven't been updated from last season, so they will likely weigh in within the first couple practices. There are likely to be some changes due to the off-season work they've put in.

Also, remember that more than a few guys may shift positions too. That would also be likely to update over the course of spring practices.

Just so everyone understands this, the weights haven't been updated from last season, so they will likely weigh in within the first couple practices. There are likely to be some changes due to the off-season work they've put in.

Also, remember that more than a few guys may shift positions too. That would also be likely to update over the course of spring practices.

I would disagree. It does say Spring roster and they are including the EE's. Just because Spring practice has not started yet, these guys have been in the weight room and they know exactly what their height and weight is right now.

Worley is 6-4 214lbs also. I really like the fact that our QBs are a good size now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I would disagree. It does say Spring roster and they are including the EE's. Just because Spring practice has not started yet, these guys have been in the weight room and they know exactly what their height and weight is right now.

I'm well aware it says spring roster. The website isn't moderated by the coaches. The web team has the names on the roster updated along with statistics, but not the weights or positions. This is because coaches don't feed daily reports on that information to the moderators of the website. They will update it as they get information from the coaches. There's no room for debate when every single weight on the roster is the exact same as it was during the week of the Kentucky game.

Speed? He may be our slowest qb.

Shout out to my buddy Tyler Page for getting back on the team too. He's a good dude. He transferred to UTC for a season and wasnt sure if CBJ would let him back on the squad but apparently he made it.

I wonder if pig could put on enough weight to get a shot at rb with how thin we r there. I know how dynamic he can be with the ball, and he was very versatile in hs. He was already 5'8 185 as a freshman. He could put on another 15, and be a good size for a runner like him.

I still say we need a power back. It seems like we're having a hard time finding that "3rd and 2 send him up the middle to power through the lines" kind of back

That's all a mentality. Everyone of our backs (besides Young) has physical ability to do it

Eh.. I'm not sure all of our backs r capable of doing some of the things up the middle a t Richardson/lattimore/gurley are.

Last edited:
I agree with ghosthunter. Not updated yet. To many guys the exact same weight as last season.

At the risk of being hunted down and fed to the hounds, I dare to say that NP just may be the UT version of Tebow. But with more tools than bull rushes and jump throws. I also think the poor mouthing about our WR corps being depleted is nothing more than just hokey pokey. I honestly believe the guys we have now will be very, very prolific. So much so that it may matter very little which QB we use.

10833128.jpg

Looks like he may have learned from him firsthand.

VN Store

Back