3 Conferences that matter, AFC, NFC and SEC

bigoleorange

Coach Jones and Coach Thigpen tweeted that today. You know what, they're right! Love this staff and their originality. Dooley was always trying to be funny. This staff is about getting it done, baby! Oregon will find out soon as well!!
GBO!

Reactions: 5 people
Coach Jones and Coach Thigpen tweeted that today. You know what, they're right! Love this staff and their originality. Dooley was always trying to be funny. This staff is about getting it done, baby! Oregon will find out soon as well!!
GBO!

Funny, because that's a line James Franklin used 2 years ago to recruit Kimbrow. Not very original.

Reactions: 1 person
I have definitely heard that line before. Cool - Yes, Original - No.

I have definitely heard that line before. Cool - Yes, Original - No.

But...wait...no way our staff is so freaking awesome .... they would never use coaching tactics that other coaches use... we r going to get fed a lot of vn cbj home cooking between now n august...lol

Btw op ducks smokes us.. just don't see us hanging on the road..

I have liked the good feel of getting a little swagger back. CBJ is making me feel pride in The Big Orange because he is wanting to do it the right way but shows a little swagger with his hard work. I predict his high energy and good ethics will both be contagious with both the staff and the players.

We have found a winner in CBJ!! GBO!!

GBO!

That's OK, BigO, read this and don't understand the grief you are getting. The troof be da troof, time doesn't change that!

:good!:

That's OK, BigO, read this and don't understand the grief you are getting. The troof be da troof, time doesn't change that!

:good!:

Time always changes the truth. Time and the point of view you are looking at it from.

I know. Way to deep for the morning.

VN Store

Back