Help with football desktop wallpaper

ChaoticUT

Is there a way to make this image larger while keeping it clear, not all fuzzy?

Or does anyone know if a larger version is on the web already somewhere?

Would make a cool desktop, and shirt for that matter, if I can get a larger version.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 71805_411304058960476_303403209_n.jpg
    71805_411304058960476_303403209_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 74
Don't know about a larger file out there, but looks pretty straight forward to rebuild from in a larger size, I've had to fix much worse for shirt designs before....I could give it a whirl to size up if you'd like?

Don't know about a larger file out there, but looks pretty straight forward to rebuild from in a larger size, I've had to fix much worse for shirt designs before....I could give it a whirl to size up if you'd like?

I would love it if you could resize it! I've been looking and looking for a larger size with no luck.

I know the feeling, aggravates me to find an image I like in low res that you can't do anything with...I'll see if I can't get to it early tomorrow for everyone.

Working on this now btw, planned to do it centered, offset left, offset right, that way for icons on the desktop. Also planning to do a reflective set.

How about these? (Hope these don't get overboard in size on here....) Sorry Mods on size.

VolsRise1280x1024Center_zps1978523a.jpg

VolsRise1280x1024Left_zps9a6a3112.jpg

VolsRise1280x1024Right_zps41433e57.jpg

VolsRiseReflective1280x1024Center_zps06a0a298.jpg

VolsRiseReflective1280x1024Left_zps52b02c3c.jpg

VolsRiseReflective1280x1024Right_zpsb7d843c4.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
http://i.imgur.com/7OyYP9d.jpg

Here's another larger version. Didn't realize I was working on this at the same time as CleVOLander

LOL! ; )> BTW, I've also got my master version I built these from at 10x10 300dpi, broken into layers, so it'd be REAL easy to do a screenprint shirt of these...dunno who the owner to this design is, but he could make a pretty penny tossing it on a shirt.

LOL! ; )> BTW, I've also got my master version I built these from at 10x10 300dpi, broken into layers, so it'd be REAL easy to do a screenprint shirt of these...dunno who the owner to this design is, but he could make a pretty penny tossing it on a shirt.

I believe that was an in-house design from the UTAD graphic designer, so yeah, I'd be careful talking about bootleg shirts. Nice work on the backgrounds though.

I believe that was an in-house design from the UTAD graphic designer, so yeah, I'd be careful talking about bootleg shirts. Nice work on the backgrounds though.

That's bout what I figured and I know about the ole bootlegging....that's why if I were to do one, it'd be a one off for myself or to that effect, giveaways make it easy to avoid legal issues. ; )>

Speaking of bootleg shirts, reminds me back when I was at UT, Phish played there 2 years in a row and I had them sign a bootleg shirt, Trey noticed as he signed and found it hilarious.

I just want a shirt for myself! But whoever owns this designs needs to get on it... or sign it over to me! haha

It'd only be a three screen run on a black shirt, but you know how a predominantly black shirt *cough*uni thread*cough* would fly around here. ; )> Gonna put it on an orange background, see how that looks. I've seen it on white, looks okay.

VN Store

Back