Rock painting Rock painting  
5635 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Rock painting. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
volsfan18
Senior Member
 
volsfan18's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jan 2012
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: kville
Posts: 236
Likes: 232
Rock painting

If anyone is painting the rock tonight I will more than likely be in town so let me know, I am in gibbs hall and can walk down and help
volsfan18 is offline  
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #2
volsfan18
Senior Member
 
volsfan18's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jan 2012
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: kville
Posts: 236
Likes: 232
number is 731-414-3971 I got a text recently that people were down for painting for lawson bellamy etc
volsfan18 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
GetEmVols
Senior Member
 
GetEmVols's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Posts: 3,531
Likes: 2,256
thought they were visiting today?
GetEmVols is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Jake Tate
I need a drink
 
Jake Tate's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,542
Likes: 2,527
Ertel and I will be there at 630 or so.
__________________
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Jake Tate is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
Jake Tate
I need a drink
 
Jake Tate's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,542
Likes: 2,527
With supplies. Just bring bodies
__________________
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Jake Tate is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #6
Jake Tate
I need a drink
 
Jake Tate's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,542
Likes: 2,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetEmVols View Post
thought they were visiting today?
And tomorrow, it's normally the case
__________________
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Jake Tate is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
volsfan18
Senior Member
 
volsfan18's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jan 2012
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: kville
Posts: 236
Likes: 232
nice! its been awhile jake lol ill try and come by with some guys
volsfan18 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
Jake Tate
I need a drink
 
Jake Tate's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,542
Likes: 2,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan18 View Post
nice! its been awhile jake lol ill try and come by with some guys
Cool.
__________________
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Jake Tate is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #9
ACvol3
Senior Member
 
ACvol3's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Aug 2010
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Clinton/Knoxville, TN
Posts: 12,079
Likes: 8,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan18 View Post
nice! its been awhile jake lol ill try and come by with some guys
Need to get some chicks out there
ACvol3 is online now  
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #10
Clemvolsince54
Old Geezer
 
Clemvolsince54's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Dec 2012
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Snellville
Posts: 744
Likes: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan18 View Post
If anyone is painting the rock tonight I will more than likely be in town so let me know, I am in gibbs hall and can walk down and help
volsfan,here a message from this morning with details

Originally Posted by Ertel
ok guys went and bought the supplies this am, looking forward to some nice weather this eve for a great paint. jake, i might have to come a hair later than expected if i hook into a customer this eve. been a slow month so i have to make a hard push to get some sales on the books today so bear with me if i have to paint about 630 or 7. i will call you and let you know how it looks later this eve. for anyone else whos planning on dropping by i would wait until about 830 or so to give us time to get most of it done. it takes about 3 hours generally, about an hour of actual painting and 2 hours of watching and waiting for it to dry enough for the second coat. im going to be busy most of the day so please everyone that can help me get an up to the minute list of recruits that will be here. thanks everyone for all the support and go vols!!
Clemvolsince54 is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #11
Brianchevy
Senior Member
 
Brianchevy's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Nov 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Maryville, TN
Posts: 1,279
Likes: 863
My son is on campus and he's going to be heading over there at 6:40 and 7pm tonight to meet you. He will ask a few of the girls in the dorm and see what he can do to bring some "change of scenery" to the painting routine.

HAVE FUN YA'LL, I'm in ATLANTA or I would join you.
__________________
Go Vols and whomever is playing Georgia
Brianchevy is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #12
3Tennessee
Senior Member

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Nov 2011
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Good Ole Rocky Top
Posts: 124
Likes: 32
You Guys rock! Nice job! The rock is big and consumes alot of time, Thanks Guys/Gals! If I weren't so far away, I'd bring a paint brush and I'm a 44yr old fan! Thanks
3Tennessee is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #13
Jake Tate
I need a drink
 
Jake Tate's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,542
Likes: 2,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACvol3 View Post
Need to get some chicks out there
Wife will be there, lol. She's hot
__________________
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Jake Tate is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
volroadwarrior
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2009
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Posts: 6,861
Likes: 3,275
Not sure how painting the rock helps, but if it does (even just a little with 1 recruit) I appreciate the dudes and chicks that do it. Go Vols!!!!!!!!
volroadwarrior is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 04:06 PM   #15
Jake Tate
I need a drink
 
Jake Tate's Avatar

Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Join Date: Jul 2008
Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting Rock painting
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 5,542
Likes: 2,527
Here's what I'm thinking
__________________
"It's like 40% of VolNation has a mental breakdown during the game, then most of those guys pass out, leaving the other 60% of VN to wander around the carnage trying to reassemble the threads into something approaching rationality."

- VFL-82-JP
Jake Tate is offline  
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Rock painting


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.