Rock painting

volsfan18

If anyone is painting the rock tonight I will more than likely be in town so let me know, I am in gibbs hall and can walk down and help

Reactions: 3 people
number is 731-414-3971 I got a text recently that people were down for painting for lawson bellamy etc

If anyone is painting the rock tonight I will more than likely be in town so let me know, I am in gibbs hall and can walk down and help
volsfan,here a message from this morning with details

Originally Posted by Ertel
ok guys went and bought the supplies this am, looking forward to some nice weather this eve for a great paint. jake, i might have to come a hair later than expected if i hook into a customer this eve. been a slow month so i have to make a hard push to get some sales on the books today so bear with me if i have to paint about 630 or 7. i will call you and let you know how it looks later this eve. for anyone else whos planning on dropping by i would wait until about 830 or so to give us time to get most of it done. it takes about 3 hours generally, about an hour of actual painting and 2 hours of watching and waiting for it to dry enough for the second coat. im going to be busy most of the day so please everyone that can help me get an up to the minute list of recruits that will be here. thanks everyone for all the support and go vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
My son is on campus and he's going to be heading over there at 6:40 and 7pm tonight to meet you. He will ask a few of the girls in the dorm and see what he can do to bring some "change of scenery" to the painting routine.

HAVE FUN YA'LL, I'm in ATLANTA or I would join you.

You Guys rock! Nice job! The rock is big and consumes alot of time, Thanks Guys/Gals! If I weren't so far away, I'd bring a paint brush and I'm a 44yr old fan! Thanks

Not sure how painting the rock helps, but if it does (even just a little with 1 recruit) I appreciate the dudes and chicks that do it. Go Vols!!!!!!!!

Here's what I'm thinking
jake+tate-albums-misc-picture4578-image.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
make sure you spell you're correctly

you are = you're

your is possessive as in "your rock painting sketch is misspelled"

Reactions: 2 people
running a little late, trying to finish up a car deal, looking like i wont be there until a little after 7 or so. cant wait!! GO VOLS!!!

volsfan,here a message from this morning with details

Originally Posted by Ertel
ok guys went and bought the supplies this am, looking forward to some nice weather this eve for a great paint. jake, i might have to come a hair later than expected if i hook into a customer this eve. been a slow month so i have to make a hard push to get some sales on the books today so bear with me if i have to paint about 630 or 7. i will call you and let you know how it looks later this eve. for anyone else whos planning on dropping by i would wait until about 830 or so to give us time to get most of it done. it takes about 3 hours generally, about an hour of actual painting and 2 hours of watching and waiting for it to dry enough for the second coat. im going to be busy most of the day so please everyone that can help me get an up to the minute list of recruits that will be here. thanks everyone for all the support and go vols!!

thanks!

VN Store

Back