Herman Lathers impressing at NFLPA Collegiate Bowl....

gardners_51609

Get Heuped Up!
We mentioned Tennessee linebacker Herman Lathers in our Day 2 notebook, and on Day 3, he continued to impress. Linebackers coach Kurt Gouveia has been passionate about Lathers, who has fought through bone cancer. He is smart -- an academic All-SEC three times -- and plays with a chip on his shoulder. He is really growing on us as a football player and impressing us with his character.

I hope he has a tremendous career, he truly bled orange and gave his all for UT...

Rest of the Story: 2013 NFL draft - Volunteer LB stands out - ESPN

Reactions: 9 people
Reactions: 1 person
He has had a string of bad luck with his injuries. I hope that is behind him and he excels in the NFL. His career reminds me of Kevin Simon's career. Great player but never reached his potential due to injuries...

Simon was going to be a good player. Kept getting hurt. When he did play he was all over the place.

Reactions: 1 person
I see he kept his helmet clean also not putting a bunch of other teams logo on his helmet, like other player's. Wear the orange T with pride!

Reactions: 2 people
Not from Tennessee just had the T decal in the exact spot UT helmet have them lol he's a RB from somewhere

VN Store

Back