updated spring roster

I appreciate the link. I can now officially update my NCAA 13 roster on 360. lol. GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Spring roster is always full on non contributors... They want to say they are part of the team for picking up women and getting in free at the bars and with the fraternities.. Solid strategy

Spring roster is always full on non contributors... They want to say they are part of the team for picking up women and getting in free at the bars and with the fraternities.. Solid strategy

:lolabove: Sounds like something you did back in the day. :p I would if I could.

Pretty frightening we have only two scholarship QBs right. I know we have one coming in but I think we need at least two QBs this class.

]Grey [/B]was listed. Wasn't he dismissed or left the team recently?

Bonner was dismissed......

Gray lost a good friend in an atv accident on Christmas day in Fort Lauderdale and was so upset he considered not coming back but he's here and good to go.

Can someone please put a positive spin on this? Jones is in a much more difficult situation the Dooley was three years ago!

Can someone please put a positive spin on this? Jones is in a much more difficult situation the Dooley was three years ago!

You already put a positive spin on it. JONES is in a tighter spot than DOOLEY. Sounds positive to me. Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

unproven talent doesn't necessarily mean they won't step up and contribute or that we lack talent. We all agree the last coach want inept. Perhaps CBJ will do better at maximizing the talent we have or even getting them to overacheive.

Vanderbilt went 9-4 and Ole Miss went 7-6 last year

We have more talent than those teams and now we have a guy that actually knows how to coach and gameplan

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody know if Bullock can kick worth a dam??

Would be nice to be able to make extra points at least! :banghead2:

22 Sr's
18 Jr's
13 So's
14 Fr

67 scholarship players (includes toney, carter, brewer)

VN Store

Back