2778 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on VQ free read on CBJ..... within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. VolQuest.com - Jones awash in hard-work approach Enjoy!! ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Football

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
bUTch doin' work!

VQ free read on CBJ....

VolQuest.com - Jones awash in hard-work approach

Enjoy!!
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vols To The Walls

that was a pretty deep story on Jones. hope it translates onto the big orange field
Old 01-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardners_51609 View Post

You employed by them? Just wondering why you posted it "Free" like it's really a big deal. Be glad VolNation is free is what I say. It is a much better source for information that covers all the boundaries, high and low, good and bad. That's why it works.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
bUTch doin' work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by utfantilidie View Post
You employed by them? Just wondering why you posted it "Free" like it's really a big deal. Be glad VolNation is free is what I say. It is a much better source for information that covers all the boundaries, high and low, good and bad. That's why it works.
I am a little confused. The reason I say free is because a majority of their stuff isn't. I have no subscription to their site and I enjoy when they post a free article. I also know that when people post a VQ article I usually do not even click unless I know it is going to be free. My liking of a free article does not change how much I like volnation, it is still my primary source for everything Vols.
VN Likes: 11
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardners_51609 View Post
I am a little confused. The reason I say free is because a majority of their stuff isn't. I have no subscription to their site and I enjoy when they post a free article. I also know that when people post a VQ article I usually do not even click unless I know it is going to be free. My liking of a free article does not change how much I like volnation, it is still my primary source for everything Vols.
Thank you for letting us know about the article. Its apparent that some know it all's didn't quite understand what you were doing because they're too focused on criticizing BJs qualifications and trying to act like they can out recruit the people that do this for a living.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Don't Walk on the Grass!

Let's hope that same attitude translates to the players and to wins in 2013 and beyond. Most of us are wait and see. He is pushing all of the right buttons for now. If he can push that win button in October 2 or 3 times this year and sweep November it would be just wonderful.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

How'd the Milk get here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongtower View Post
that was a pretty deep story on Jones. hope it translates onto the big orange field

"They don't know how the milk got there, just that it's there." Superb lesson. As Kids we all took what was there for granted; while our parents were working their tails off to put it there.
I am really liking this guy; especailly since I started working at 13; Summers doing manual labor. Teaches you what it takes.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

"Jones won't get a chance to test himself as an SEC coach against SEC opposition for another nine months. However, Spognardi sees in Jones an appreciation for that challenge that daily drives Tennessee's fifth head coach since '08."

Am I missing a coach? Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones...did we hire Gruden for a day or something?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Remember 1998?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesius View Post
"Jones won't get a chance to test himself as an SEC coach against SEC opposition for another nine months. However, Spognardi sees in Jones an appreciation for that challenge that daily drives Tennessee's fifth head coach since '08."

Am I missing a coach? Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones...did we hire Gruden for a day or something?

Yes, we sure did.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

Its 5 if you count Chaney for a week.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utfantilidie View Post
Do you have to complain, Pixx and moan about everything?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #12 (permalink)

Thanks for the info. Even if you were advertising and promoting something, I don't give a crap. I enjoy reading it. Those who don't like it don't have to click in.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 02:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Vols To The Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWardForever View Post
"They don't know how the milk got there, just that it's there." Superb lesson. As Kids we all took what was there for granted; while our parents were working their tails off to put it there.
I am really liking this guy; especailly since I started working at 13; Summers doing manual labor. Teaches you what it takes.
thumbs up, I remember when I was 12 years old I asked my grandfather for some money. He gave me a can of gas & his lawn mower. He said knock on doors all summer & you will make a lot of money. He taught me the value of working my butt off to make it in life
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vols To The Walls

Quote:
Originally Posted by volroadwarrior View Post
Thanks for the info. Even if you were advertising and promoting something, I don't give a crap. I enjoy reading it. Those who don't like it don't have to click in.
people here ***** over anything. If we beat UF & AL they would still find something to ***** over
Old 01-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pass the eggnog

Quote:

Smokescreen
volfan6782 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP