VQ free read on CBJ....

You employed by them? Just wondering why you posted it "Free" like it's really a big deal. Be glad VolNation is free is what I say. It is a much better source for information that covers all the boundaries, high and low, good and bad. That's why it works.

I am a little confused. The reason I say free is because a majority of their stuff isn't. I have no subscription to their site and I enjoy when they post a free article. I also know that when people post a VQ article I usually do not even click unless I know it is going to be free. My liking of a free article does not change how much I like volnation, it is still my primary source for everything Vols.

Reactions: 11 people
I am a little confused. The reason I say free is because a majority of their stuff isn't. I have no subscription to their site and I enjoy when they post a free article. I also know that when people post a VQ article I usually do not even click unless I know it is going to be free. My liking of a free article does not change how much I like volnation, it is still my primary source for everything Vols.

Thank you for letting us know about the article. Its apparent that some know it all's didn't quite understand what you were doing because they're too focused on criticizing BJs qualifications and trying to act like they can out recruit the people that do this for a living.

Reactions: 2 people
Let's hope that same attitude translates to the players and to wins in 2013 and beyond. Most of us are wait and see. He is pushing all of the right buttons for now. If he can push that win button in October 2 or 3 times this year and sweep November it would be just wonderful.

that was a pretty deep story on Jones. hope it translates onto the big orange field

"They don't know how the milk got there, just that it's there." Superb lesson. As Kids we all took what was there for granted; while our parents were working their tails off to put it there.
I am really liking this guy; especailly since I started working at 13; Summers doing manual labor. Teaches you what it takes.

Reactions: 1 person
"Jones won't get a chance to test himself as an SEC coach against SEC opposition for another nine months. However, Spognardi sees in Jones an appreciation for that challenge that daily drives Tennessee's fifth head coach since '08."

Am I missing a coach? Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones...did we hire Gruden for a day or something?

"Jones won't get a chance to test himself as an SEC coach against SEC opposition for another nine months. However, Spognardi sees in Jones an appreciation for that challenge that daily drives Tennessee's fifth head coach since '08."

Am I missing a coach? Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones...did we hire Gruden for a day or something?

Yes, we sure did.

Its 5 if you count Chaney for a week.

You employed by them? Just wondering why you posted it "Free" like it's really a big deal. Be glad VolNation is free is what I say. It is a much better source for information that covers all the boundaries, high and low, good and bad. That's why it works.

Do you have to complain, Pixx and moan about everything? :cray:

Thanks for the info. Even if you were advertising and promoting something, I don't give a crap. I enjoy reading it. Those who don't like it don't have to click in.

"They don't know how the milk got there, just that it's there." Superb lesson. As Kids we all took what was there for granted; while our parents were working their tails off to put it there.
I am really liking this guy; especailly since I started working at 13; Summers doing manual labor. Teaches you what it takes.

thumbs up, I remember when I was 12 years old I asked my grandfather for some money. He gave me a can of gas & his lawn mower. He said knock on doors all summer & you will make a lot of money. He taught me the value of working my butt off to make it in life

Thanks for the info. Even if you were advertising and promoting something, I don't give a crap. I enjoy reading it. Those who don't like it don't have to click in.

people here ***** over anything. If we beat UF & AL they would still find something to ***** over

Smokescreen

Thanks for posting. I am getting excited about this staff and next year. I love his work ethic.

THANKS for posting the link.

Great read and a little more insight to bUTch and how he worked his way up the hard way from humble beginings.

Keep on working and building us back up bUTch and we'll all get on board and support you the next 20+ years at UT.

VFL...GBO!!!

Don't worry man. He's just a prick.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people

WTF are u even talking about?

Good read on CBJ. Seems like Jones has the work ethic it takes to build a program. I just hope that everything he seems to be doing right off the field can translate to him doing things right on the field.

Thanks for posting link OP.

Great read. As the sixth of seven children, I grew up understanding the value of hard work and earning your own money. I too was mowing yards and doing any other odd jobs I could find at a young age (12).

I left home at 17 (early 80's) and moved in with my brother. We split rent and utilities, so I had to carry my own weight. I was flipping burgers at McDonalds for minimum wage, and remember the day they came to me with an offer. I was told that I was a hard worker and that they appreciated how much I could be counted on to get the job done. I was offered the position of Maintenance Man for 50 cents an hour more. I asked what all that entailed and was given a laundry list of nasty jobs that I would be doing, to include cleaning bathrooms when people got sick. It didn''t matter.......I took the position. 50 cents an hour more was exactly that. More money.

I hope CBJ can instill a pride in work ethic into these young men. I feel it is something that in general has been lost to this generation.

Reactions: 3 people
Great read. As the sixth of seven children, I grew up understanding the value of hard work and earning your own money. I too was mowing yards and doing any other odd jobs I could find at a young age (12).

I left home at 17 (early 80's) and moved in with my brother. We split rent and utilities, so I had to carry my own weight. I was flipping burgers at McDonalds for minimum wage, and remember the day they came to me with an offer. I was told that I was a hard worker and that they appreciated how much I could be counted on to get the job done. I was offered the position of Maintenance Man for 50 cents an hour more. I asked what all that entailed and was given a laundry list of nasty jobs that I would be doing, to include cleaning bathrooms when people got sick. It didn''t matter.......I took the position. 50 cents an hour more was exactly that. More money.

I hope CBJ can instill a pride in work ethic into these young men. I feel it is something that in general has been lost to this generation.

Great story bro. Here's another. At age 14, the bus would drop me off at a greenhouse not to far from my home. I would work until 8:00pm and then walk 3 miles to the house afterwords, and would work weekends. After saving enough money, I bought a moped, and would then get off the bus at the house, grab a snack, jump on the ole green Puch moped, and head to work. It was a great accomplishment to not have to walk home after work. Kept that job until I graduated and joined the Army.

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”
― Socrates

VN Store

Back