1-19 Won loss record of Vols in last 20 SEC contests in football, basketball and bas

voldawgforever

Baseball

I saw this on another site, and thought it was a very interesting stat. Wth is going on at UT? How in the world can EVERYTHING be upside down like this? For the exception of womens basketball, it's embarrassing to be a Vol!

Mike Hamilton can't be blamed for everything, can he? What gives?

Thoughts?

Baseball

I saw this on another site, and thought it was a very interesting stat. Wth is going on at UT? How in the world can EVERYTHING be upside down like this? For the exception of womens basketball, it's embarrassing to be a Vol!

Thoughts?

It's pretty sad these days. Even the Lady Vols are not up to par. Was hoping the b-ball team could give us something to be proud of, but it's not looking good.

I guess this is the product of too much turnover within UT athletics. Every major sport has experienced a coaching change within the last few years.

Thanks Hamilton.

I believe he can be blamed and should. A lot of crap happened under his watch.

What is really sad, since playing in the championship in 2007 we are 12-28 in the SEC.

Baseball

Thoughts?

Hamilton can be blamed for a lot of it, he made some horrible hires, Dooley, Kiffin, and Raleigh. All 3 are on the upswing now though. It's never embarrassing to be a Vol win or lose

Guys I honestly miss Kiffin... okay I can't even joke about that I am sorry.

There's nothing wrong with missing Fulmer at this point in a Vol fan's life. If you don't then I guess you're content with the product we've been putting on the field.

The amount of hate that Fulmer gets by our "fanbase" is mind-blowing. Even in one of his worst years, 2005, we still went into death valley and beat a very good LSU team. When's the last time we beat anybody worth a damn? Will it ever happen again?

Reactions: 3 people
Would like more details also. We all know things have been bad.But this looks like B.H.O.s use of numbers

If you would like more details do your own research. Go to UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics. Look at the schedules for the sports in question. Sadly the numbers are correct.

Basketball: 0-3 this year. Lost to Ole Miss in tourney last year. 4 Losses in a row

Football: 1-7

Baseball: Win-less in their last 8 SEC games.

1-19 record in UT's last 20 contests.

Last edited:
Tennessee athletics are second rate these days, but that doesn't stop me from being a fan. I've just learned to not take it too seriously. If you do, then you are in a world of hurt as a sports fan.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back