Terry Fair on Staff

SmokeyVol25

Dicky
CBJ is making some good moves in my opinion. Fair has been hired as a quality control coach for the defense (dont know what that really means). However, i think its a cool move.

I think that giving some former Vols a shot is a good thing. They KNOW what it takes to win here

Terry is going to make a fat $20,010 salary this year. I imagine he took at least a 20k pay cut to take this job.

Honestly, I don't think this hire means anything to the success on the field. Yes, it is great he hired a former player, but what exactly is a quality control coach? He will basically be a grunt hanging up schedules around the complex and running errands.

Hopefully he will get a chance to impart the wisdom he gained from his time here and in the NFL, but he's really not a coach. However, getting your foot in the door is the first step to becoming a real coach and he's in. What he does with this opportunity remains to be seen.

Honestly, I don't think this hire means anything to the success on the field. Yes, it is great he hired a former player, but what exactly is a quality control coach? He will basically be a grunt hanging up schedules around the complex and running errands.

Hopefully he will get a chance to impart the wisdom he gained from his time here and in the NFL, but he's really not a coach. However, getting your foot in the door is the first step to becoming a real coach and he's in. What he does with this opportunity remains to be seen.

Breaking down film and will have a say in defensive game plan

This thread is full of lulz...

derpderpderp.jpg

VN Store

Back