NFL.com Mock Draft

So the Falcons win the Super Bowl !!!!

- I will be very upset if the Falcons take a TE in the first round.

Hunter to the Vikes would be interesting to go along with AP and Harvin...that is a lot of speed. I could see Baltimore or New England taking Florida's Matt Elam at the end of the 1st round to add another SEC player.

Me too. Need Eddie Lacy!!
Tony G is retiring, we need a TE... That kid from ND is sick, even though taking a TE in the first round is almost unheard of, I would support it. This is a weak RB class, look to hold on to what we have for another year, especially with the emergence of Rodgers... I see us taking a DE in rounds 2 and/or 3.

Hope Patterson goes somewhere other than the Bills. Hopefully somewhere good that is on TV a lot so we can watch him. Really gonna miss his unbelievable plays.

Ertz goes 13 ahead of Eifert? Also I love CP but 8 seems really high. Also laughable that Arthur Brown isn't even in the first round.

Hope Patterson goes somewhere other than the Bills. Hopefully somewhere good that is on TV a lot so we can watch him. Really gonna miss his unbelievable plays.
Team up with Peyton would be alright, but would have to trade up and THE TEETH wont do that.:)

VN Store

Back