CBJ/UT recruiting is cover story on Yahoo NCAAF

Yes! Everyone loves us!!! ,:good!::clapping::rock::salute::peace2::eek:lol::lolabove::):p:loco::rock::dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn hosted Tennessee commit Cameron Sutton and apparently made an impression with the 6-foot, three-star who said that he was going to re-open his commitment.

Not to be left in the cold, Butch Jones kicked off his tenure on Rocky Top trying to poach another Vanderbilt commit.

Two weeks ago, Jones and his staff were able to flip three-star athlete Malik Foreman from Vandy. This weekend, the Vols went after three-star running back Johnathan Ford of New Hope (Ala.) High. Ford called the trip great and said it gave him plenty to think about.

3* police checking in. Please land some 4* Mr.Butch Jones.

Reactions: 8 people
3* police checking in. Please land some 4* Mr.Butch Jones.

If Ford hadn't shut his recruiting down fairly early and had continued to attend camps then he would be a four star. Would he be any better of a player? No. Get over stars.

Reactions: 17 people
If Ford hadn't shut his recruiting down fairly early and had continued to attend camps then he would be a four star. Would he be any better of a player? No. Get over stars.

That's true to an extent. But, if Texas A&M and Florida keep signing large numbers of 4 and 5 stars and wee keep signing large numbers of 3 star athletes, I'd be more optimistic of their potential. But, with that said, I do like what I see from Butch in such a short period of time. And, you still have to coach those top athletes.

Reactions: 2 people

You're right man. I mean Alabama thrives with 3 stars and their recruiting rankings have been terrible.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
K, so are we worried about good stars or good students? I can't keep up.

That's a great question. Some idiot on here tried to tell me that because Bryce Brown made it to the NFL he was a good recruit for UT and worthy of his 5* rating.

So it looks like there are 3 criteria...Good college players, good students....AND if those 2 don't pan out as long as he makes it in the NFL. :crazy:

Good grief! Just sign players that have some talent, are coachable, and can qualify & stay in school. The rest will take of itself.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel sure that the coaches are doing their very best to sign whoever helps make the team the best team possible. This is the best job, paying the most money, that most of them have ever had. Wouldn't you try your best to keep the best job you ever had? Some of you people need a reality check. Relax, and let this staff do their job. They will get the best players that they can get.

Reactions: 2 people
i'm not worried about it.bj will do his best,for his job....if he doesn't,he will have to start all over again.why work hard enough to make it to tenn.and not do your best.if he really means that tenn. is his "dream job"he's going to work his arse off to stay here....

will he win?i don't know but i hope it's a fun ride finding out...

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

fyp

Hey man i'm not trying to start anything with you I liked what you were saying. I'm not into all these short abbreviations like fyp etc. but I got a feeling that I up
set you. Sorry man. We are all on the same team here.

Hey man i'm not trying to start anything with you I liked what you were saying. I'm not into all these short abbreviations like fyp etc. but I got a feeling that I up
set you. Sorry man. We are all on the same team here.
Just put the not as that you forgot man...unchamber the round

VN Store

Back