Omari Hand

If this is his lawyer, I think he's in trouble
620121002145212001_t607.JPG

Reactions: 4 people
Remember reading an article about him a few years ago. He got a degree in Engineering while he was here and went on to a career in Engineering after having a cup of coffee in the NFL. A great example for other student athletes!

Reactions: 1 person
enough with the pissing contest, did the plaintiff win?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Omari won. He had to get a new unit for his house in Fla and tried to go the cheap route by getting an unlicensed contractor. The guy talked him into a 2.5 ton unit that was cheaper but didnt cool his house well enough. Omari won the difference in price between a 2.5 and 3 ton unit.

Justice prevails...landmark decision!

Omari won. He had to get a new unit for his house in Fla and tried to go the cheap route by getting an unlicensed contractor. The guy talked him into a 2.5 ton unit that was cheaper but didnt cool his house well enough. Omari won the difference in price between a 2.5 and 3 ton unit.

They edited out the butt chugging testimony for TV

If you watched something other than the Disney Channel you'd know that all the court shows are small claims/no lawyers.

Nevermind. You watch Ellen.

Hey, what is wrong with Ellen? I love that show. She makes me laugh from the beginning all the way to the end.
:eek:lol:

GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 1 person

At least he got to "air" his grievances.

VN Store

Back