Waggner, Bartholomew, and Zach Rogers to participate in Raycom All Star Classic

VFL's! These guys went through some tough times at UT but stuck it out. Glad they were a part of the program I love.

Reactions: 5 people
ZR will make a team and be a contributor, mark it down.

New England!

Bill- A- Cheat had issues with Wes Welker prior to this seasons start. Welker wanted more money and Bill- A- Cheat was not happy about that.

Zack could fit in well as the same type of player that Welker is. However; Zack has more speed...

All of these men are team players and men of upstanding character. They found success on the football feild and they will find success in their future endeavors, true VFLs

Last edited:
All these players going in the draft and in all star games, Sr bowls whatever, shows how bad our coaching has been. The 2012 squad should have been a 9 win team at worse. Hate it for the players!

Zac was a beast this year. Made some really nice plays

Liked his Willie Mays style catch

4053779_o.gif

I'll be there Friday night at the fan experience and the game on Saturday. It's cool that all the practices are open to the public, I went and watched today.

Here is the website with all the info for anyone that wants it. Raycom College Football All-Star Classic

Hope I can get off work early enough to make it on Friday. My son is coming up from Fl to watch the game with me.

I'll be there Friday night at the fan experience and the game on Saturday. It's cool that all the practices are open to the public, I went and watched today.

Here is the website with all the info for anyone that wants it. Raycom College Football All-Star Classic

I didn't know that about the practices, if i can make it to one, i may do that, maybe the fan expo too

Last edited:
I would think Ben has a fall back plan if the NFL opportunity falls short. D1 Sports is owned by his brother

VN Store

Back