Q. Watson

Smh yet another Dooley recruit who won't pan out. CBJ let him go please use the scholly on someone who know they want to be here. If you are questioning where you want to be then you don't want to be there.

Reactions: 5 people
I guess I didn't expect that. I figured he would stay since his position coach was still there.

This blows because under CBJ offense he'd have a lot of opportunities to prove himself.

Reactions: 1 person
No i think he is from Georgia but anyways we need to keep him he is fast and last year was like one of the only guys to actually hit the hole without thinking about it for 10 min!!!! And he will be great it CBj offense and he will be a good punt and kick return guy!!! Hope he stays GOVOLS

Reactions: 1 person
If true, this would make 4 players from the 2012 class.

We're only half way through their freshmen year. :ermm:

Smh yet another Dooley recruit who won't pan out. CBJ let him go please use the scholly on someone who know they want to be here. If you are questioning where you want to be then you don't want to be there.

I agree.
That is one of our biggest problems. People who are not truly committed. Whether it be coaches, students, or student athletes.

I'd hate for him to leave. I think his opportunities in Jones' O would be better than in Chaney's O. I Pead was a pretty similar RB coming out of HS and is now in the NFL.

Reactions: 3 people
If we bring in some of the guys we all hope we do, then I think he could get buried on the depth chart. Maybe, he doesn't feel this staff wants him or he is homesick. Either way, I hope he gets a good education somewhere and does not blow that opportunity.

If he is at home and having to think about being here then stay home, dont come back, weeds the ones that are not all in out now.

this dooley class is literally blowing the F up, major potential to be the worse in decades.

VN Store

Back