94,000 - 102,000 for o&w game!

Webbvol32

Back in Blackhouse
We are going to break Bamas Aday attendance and all watch the various position battles! Everyone needs to wear orange,so we can have a world record for most people wearing orange. We NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND INSPIRE ALL KIDS TO PLAY FOR THIS AWESOME FANBASE! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 26 people
Sixty thousand for the O&W game is a bit of a stretch unless we land some Big time 4 or 5* Rbs and Wrs. I'd like to see 94,000 there, but, I think 50,000 is probably the limit of what we can expect. However, I sincerely hope I am wrong about that!

boshshower.gif

We are going to break Bamas Aday attendance and all watch the various position battles! Everyone needs to wear orange,so we can have a world record for most people wearing orange. We NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND INSPIRE ALL KIDS TO PLAY FOR THIS AWESOME FANBASE! GO VOLS!

um sorry to break this to you but that isnt going to happen....

there wont be half that number at the o & w game!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Isn't this like the 3rd thread u started with the same heading?????

Its not going to happen.. cbj is working his butt off but vol fans have been burned two coaches in a row n he is not a rock star so only wins will bring the fans back... n that's the way it should be.. hart screwed us n he should have to earned our support.

Reactions: 6 people

Its not going to happen.. cbj is working his butt off but vol fans have been burned two coaches in a row n he is not a rock star so only wins will bring the fans back... n that's the way it should be.. hart screwed us n he should have to earned our support.

I don't think I could have put more perfectly or bluntly. Well done.

Free admission , free beer, free hot dogs, and BYOB will fill the bleachers. All that is needed is few good sponsors and some designated drivers. :yes: :crazy:

What's the record for people at the O&W game? I'm sure it's been said on here before but I was just wondering if anyone knew off hand.

Wtf has ANY of those coaches or players done to yall people? It`s free and we get to see Neyland without a splotch of blue or red. Yall act like I`m a lunatic drunk for suggesting it. I don`t care. WE NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND REPRESENT OUR STATE! Get off your whiny azzes and go cheer! +++[note to Hart: make it a black vs Orange day game. With the teams and fans wearing their vote for our uniform alternates in 13! Incorporate several layers of excitement like this. Have ticket giveaways,Etc......WE AS VOLNATION NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! GO VOLS!

Reactions: 6 people
Wtf has ANY of those coaches or players done to yall people? It`s free and we get to see Neyland without a splotch of blue or red. Yall act like I`m a lunatic drunk for suggesting it. I don`t care. WE NEED TO BACK OUR TEAM AND REPRESENT OUR STATE! Get off your whiny azzes and go cheer! +++[note to Hart: make it a black vs Orange day game. With the teams and fans wearing their vote for our uniform alternates in 13! Incorporate several layers of excitement like this. Have ticket giveaways,Etc......WE AS VOLNATION NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! GO VOLS!

Chill bro, I agree ! :rock:

i have started several threads with similar topics. Please enlighten me as what we as TRUE FANS NOT NEGATEERS need to discuss? How many decades till we beat Vandy again? Man up! Get your ass to that game or join the bammians! jk! If u can,help fill it. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back