Hunter, Bray, CP, Sentimore OFFICIALLY gone

derekdoolander

UT beat writer Patrick Brown Tweets:

Patrick Brown ‏@patrickbrownTFP

Tennessee confirms the NFL draft entries of Tyler Bray, Justin Hunter and Cordarrelle Patterson. Darrington Sentimore leaving, too

:cray:

Well, I would say all are at least 1 year premature but time will tell. Sentimore is surprising because he had so few plays of any kind on the field other than a decent game against Alabama. I don't see any going in the first two rounds of the draft.

Reactions: 2 people
CP & Hunter will go no later than early 3rd. Bray I see in in 7th. Sentimore unless he has a good combine will probably go undrafted.

Good to see all the DL guys already part of this recruiting class ready to help step in. Oh wait.

I guess Sentimore was stoked about being projected at round 6 or 7 in the draft. Dumb move IMO.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, I would say all are at least 1 year premature but time will tell. Sentimore is surprising because he had so few plays of any kind on the field other than a decent game against Alabama. I don't see any going in the first two rounds of the draft.

Hunter can't afford another year like this one
CPatt - rumor says his grades require him to go
Bray - could use another year, but if you lost CP and JH wouldn't you go too?

Sentimore is the one that mistifies me - makes now sense. Outside the Bama game he really didn't show much.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand Sentimore leaving...I was not overly impressed with him this year as a starter for UT, much less as an NFL prospect. Does anyone think he will be drafted?

UT beat writer Patrick Brown Tweets:

Patrick Brown ‏@patrickbrownTFP

Tennessee confirms the NFL draft entries of Tyler Bray, Justin Hunter and Cordarrelle Patterson. Darrington Sentimore leaving, too

:cray:

I'm surprised at Sentimore leaving..He didn't do much this year...5th or 6th round pick IMO...

We've got hungry Vols just chomping at the bit to see playing time, and this should help get new recruits in to replace them. If they don't want to be here, then they have to move on.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm wondering if Butch told Sentimore to leave, for whatever reason.

per Hubbs

Guys sorry, I thought he was going to give it a go this semester, but he has decided to declare for the draft. Academics played a big part of this along with comfort level or lack of with the new staff.

I can't imagine he will be selected very high at all.

VN Store

Back