Bray to go to NFL per CBS/Bruce Feldman

He better grow up if he wants a chance to be a bench warmer. He has great talent but if he can't beat a Vandy or Kentucky how can he beat a Green Bay, New England or the Broncos?

Reactions: 4 people
God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

Last edited:
Reactions: 56 people
I hope he does what it takes to realize his potential. I also appreciate him for being a Volunteer.

Good luck and God bless Tyler.

Reactions: 17 people
God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the season best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

Jeff Bray in the house everyone

Reactions: 3 people
God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the season best season ever for a UT QB...

....let the dummies sleep.

I think he will go in rds 2-3. Won't make for a huge payday, but it would be decent money. He can hope to do well and then get a much bigger contract in 3-4 years. I think it's a mistake, but the kid has to do what he thinks is best. Good luck Tyler.

Don't think he's been prepared for what he is fixing to get into. He'd better grow up fast if true. Hasn't been coached like he will in the NFL. Mentally, I don't think he's even close to being ready...immature and not a leader, imo. I wish him luck, but I think UT football is better off without him.

Reactions: 2 people
Bray will prove his doubters wrong... I believe he'll be a very successful QB in the NFL if placed in the right situation

Reactions: 3 people
Jeff Bray in the house everyone

We only averaged over 30 points a game in SEC play. Clearly it was the offense that was the problem, the QB in particular.

That's sarcasm by the way. If you can't tell that defense was our problem then i see no chance of you picking up on sarcasm either.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back