Enemies of the Program

hamburgerVol

Enemies of the Program (EOP)

These are our enemies and only choose to do irreparable harm to the UT program. There are many. Their sole intent is only to further destroy the Tennessee Program. They are all around. They may even be your neighbor, brother, or friend. The hide on message boards, twitter, and other social media. Their only intent is to disparage the program and to further damage the program. From this day forward they will be identified and labeled as EOP. The list is long and will be modified as they are identified.

Please add....

Susan Martin
Bob Gilbert
Linda Bensel Meyers(this is where it all began. It was forced to resign due to the pressure that other EOP will now receive.)
Chris Fowler
Paul Finebaum
Geno Auriemma
James Franklin
Alabama
Steve Spurrier
Jack Sells
Verne Lundquist
Keith Jackson

Reactions: 7 people
Jimmy Cheek Susan Martin and all the academic people over their that got mad when told they wouldnt get the $3 million b/c the athletic dept. is in the red.

Reactions: 4 people
Any woman in academia with a hyphenated last name is diametrically opposed to any and all things sport.

Reactions: 20 people
I don't think Steve Spurrier is an EoP, but the rest of that list is a reasonable start. I'd add Juicy Locke. Bensel Meyers would be at the tip top for me. Lord, I hate that woman.

Reactions: 3 people
We definitely need to round up all of these on the list for counterrevolutionary thought. They must be purged from our workers' and peasants' paradise.

Someone forget Dooley? Too soon to mention his name? No?

VN Store

Back