V-O-L-S letters curse....

TomahawkVol

Since the VOLS letters were taken down in 08 (if I'm not mistaken).
The Vols have went 23-27 and have Won only 8 SEC games.
It's time to bring the letters back on top(of the stadium) and return out team to a national powerhouse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
images

Good coaching beats good luck charms, terrible curses...Dooley was the curse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We've had bad luck since we hurt Rohan Davey and his mom put a curse on us in the SEC championship game in 01.

But I haven't thought about the letters. Bring 'em back, eventhough I wasn't that big on them.

The Vols have went 28-34 and have Won only 11 SEC games.
It's time to bring the letters back on top(of the stadium) and return out team to a national powerhouse!

You may be in to something. I still think it the Fulmer Curse though.

Still think it's because of...
images

We've had bad luck since we hurt Rohan Davey and his mom put a curse on us in the SEC championship game in 01.

But I haven't thought about the letters. Bring 'em back, eventhough I wasn't that big on them.

Only compound curses could explain the last four years.

Reactions: 1 person
Haha true. Could be the Fulmer curse. The Momma Davey curse. The VOLS letters curse. Although I like the think the VOLS curse is the best. They were there for hundreds of wins. If only they could talk lol. Anyone know when the VOLS letters were first put up?

I would love for them to be back at the stadium, but I would rather have them for my manyard! Anybody know where they are?

curse happened when we went from a full checkerboard endzone to what we have today. Granted that had something to do with the white trim around the entire field and NCAA rules but just sayin...

The Vols have went 28-34 and have Won only 11 SEC games.

I am not sure that was the cause of our poor football, but I would like to see them back where they belong.

Someone had them up for sale or auction last year. I don't recall the website.

I'm sure Mr. Google knows.

Let's ask Tee to steal the Letter O and the Letter L from the Hollywood sign on his was back here. Halfway done!

Think it's more of a Nick Saban curse. When he came into the league, the game changed.

VN Store

Back