Butch Jones and Bruce Pearl

Flipdaddy

I see a lot of similarities. Young enthusiastic high energy with what appears to be a burning desire to win. Past success. I just hope it ends better than it did with pearl.

I said the exact same thing to my wife when we were watching the presser yesterday.

Will he paint his chest and buy pizza for the students? If he doesn't I can't support him.

Reactions: 1 person
I see it too. Have you watched his meeting with the players? WOW!

I have a source that he just bought a sweet bbq. Could be trouble.
4424d1309859529-amazing-barbeque-designs-hemi-grill_20090906_1340653489.jpg

It's a hemi

Reactions: 1 person
I see a lot of similarities. Young enthusiastic high energy with what appears to be a burning desire to win. Past success. I just hope it ends better than it did with pearl.

Then I guess we should make sure Butch doesn't have any cookouts....:no:

That's funny, I honest to god thought the same thing when I saw the presser...I told my brother, Damn he reminds me of Bruce Pearl lol...Lets hope he coaches like Pearl and We'll be back in business....By the way, I miss Bruce :-(

The more I think about it the more I like the hire. Let's not forget that he wanted to be here unlike everybody else we talked to. I say piss on those other coaches- all true UT fans should support him.
Also off topic- I would gladly take any penalty to our basketball program to get Bruce back.

VN Store

Back