2012 VolNation Annual Bowl Pick Contest (FINAL... sort of)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Enter your picks for each of the 32 bowl games listed.

The deadline to enter is the start of the first game, which is 12/21 @ 7:30pm.

Pay close attention to the tiebreaker. In this type of contest, with the number of entries we have, the tiebreaker will likely be the deciding factor.

I'd suggest checking the box to have a copy of your picks emailed to you for your records.

Good luck and thanks for playing!

2012 VolNation Bowl Pick Contest

:hi:
Freak

Check standings: CURRENT STANDINGS

Reactions: 2 people
Freak, I made my picks but didn't see an option to have a list sent by email. Can you tell if a member's picks actually registered. Btw, I made my picks on mobile. Not sure if that matters. Thanks

Sorry, I apparently forgot to enable the email option but it should be working now.

If anyone needs a copy of their picks that were submitted prior, shoot me an email.

I'm in, I think. Sure seemed a bunch of these teams will be without their coach. Wonder how that will work out.

I'm in and even printed a copy too. May come back and make some changes-maybe before 1st game on 21st. This game will be played because the Mayans have it all wrong about 21 Dec. We'll see the results in the papers on 22 Dec.

My picks are guaranteed. Call the FOS hotline...listen to my pre-recorded message for only $49.99. It's a mortal lock!

Sorry, I apparently forgot to enable the email option but it should be working now.

If anyone needs a copy of their picks that were submitted prior, shoot me an email.

Should have made it a million dollar price- winner take all

Mayans got your back

Reactions: 1 person
not sure who to pick.. I like the SEC to win in most of its games. Just not all sure about the
National Championship game. I really hate to pick either team.

VN Store

Back