2280 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on If Charlie Strong was white.... within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
NEOCON

If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
If Charlie Strong was white...

Would more people be happy if he's our new coach? I'm starting to think yes.

Guy was the DC (not some small position coach) at FL when they were kicking our ass, and kept getting promoted by CUM.

Went to Louisville and got them winning. Yeah, it's the big East. But he's 10-2 in his third year.

Part of me thinks he has recruits waiting, that he told to hold off, who are going to follow him if he leaves.

I also think he would do very well here and only needs a hot shot OC which UT will pay for.

Kinda having a hard time with the hate this guy is getting here.

And he's not a second tier coach for God's sake. He was the DC at FL and now has a 10-2 record in his 3rd year. Get a grip.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
Volgrad98
Give my all for the VOLS

If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
Holy sh!t....

VN Likes: 15
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
UTodd01
@tmfawver

If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
How'd I know this was coming...

Jesus.
VN Likes: 11
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #4
SDV

Makes no difference to me. I'd love to have him, even if he was purple
VN Likes: 24
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
UT Hill Man

If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
Strong is as good as we could have hoped for.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
Icnddark

If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
No, florida.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #7
govols/cc

If Charlie Strong was white...
If Gruden were black we would still want him.
VN Likes: 30
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #8
CountVolcula
Eternal Vol

Yes

We are all racists

You finally caught us white handed
VN Likes: 23
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #9
oregonvol

Honestly, I don't judge coaching candidates on black or white, just wins and losses. In that regard, Strong isn't anything thrilling.
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #10
VolFan32
Pubs

No

/thread
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #11
UTCVol
Soon.

Absolutely. Same thing happened with Zo.
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #12
UTBasketball2

I wonder about SOME, don't say I said all, people that post here.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
bam15
Burning time on this site

Clearly racist.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #14
SaluteToTheHill
Wide Receiver U

If Charlie Strong was white... If Charlie Strong was white...
His wife is.
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #15
Vol_51
Vols Against Bama

I dont care if hes white, black, red, blue, purple, or neon yellow: I dont think a man with a 13-8 record in the BIG ****ING EAST should be Tennessee's head coach
VN Likes: 20
Reply With Quote TOP