Franklin Extension

nikesportsfan

Last edited:
franklin has been contacted by representatives from all three major job sec openings, auburn, tennessee, and arkansas to gauge his interest in interviewing for those job

lol:lolabove:

So Arky offered Franklin the same amount they offered the MH? CT is so far up JF's ACL (anal crevis ligament) Seems I heard, and correct me if I'm wrong JF's record against teams with winning records is 0-10. Do not believe he turned down 5 LARGE to "Anchor Down"

Reactions: 4 people
You guys sound butt hurt, Franklin is a great coach. What is has accomplished at Vanderbilt is amazing. They won 8 at Vandy and if you saw him coach you can tell the players love him and go to war with the man. Would he do good at ut? Yes! Would he leave vandy for a "rival" ? No he has dignity. I am a vols fan all the way but dogging this man is stupid and make us sound like idiots as a fan base.

Reactions: 7 people
With of the FOS posts in this forum over the past two weeks, this is the most FOS. Congrats Clay

Staying at Vandy is a career killer. Time and time again VU has refused to commit to having a successful football team. They don't even have a formal athletic department! They should look at Stanford as an example on how you can have academic and athletic success. Actually I hope they don't but still.

You are crazy if you think Arky offered Franklin $5 million and he turned it down for nicer bathroom in their dump stadium.

I have little doubt he was approached. We can debate the merits of Franklin at one of those schools later.

But if Clay expects me to believe (a) that Arkansas offered close to 5 million and (b) that Franklin "rebuffed" said offer...then he's more FOS than I thought he was. I'll eat my hat if that actually happened.

Think of what he's implying. Only Clay would bite on something like that.

It why Clay has such little credibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
You guys who claim Franklin sucks are idiots. I don't like the guy, butnhemwould be highly successful at any of those 3 schools. Don't kid yourselves out of jealousy

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back