Sources: Boise's Chris Petersen to Arkansas Tuesday

Their fanbase and media is just as ill informed as ours. Don't buy it personally.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm no insider, I don't follow them, and IdK who the sources are, but this would be awful to me. I was under the impression Petersen didn't want to leave. He's #1 on my list of coaches that I want here, and it's going to upset me if Arkansas is able to get him.

Reactions: 6 people
If true...which is unlikely...then we look even MORE inept and undesirable than we do now......hatin Hart right about now

Reactions: 5 people
If Arkansas can get a shot at this guy, Hart should have already interviewed him. Probably the best xo's coach in the league imo.

Reactions: 3 people
If Arkansas can get a shot at this guy, Hart should have already interviewed him. Probably the best xo's coach in the league imo.

Gets a hell of a lot out of the players he gets too. If he had our recruiting budget and resources of the south, I can't even fathom what he would do. I want him here. Period.

If true hart needs to be dropkicked in the face. No way in hell arkansas should be able to land a better coach than us. Have we really fallen this far?

Reactions: 5 people
That whole article is about smokescreens and how readers should not pay attention to them. At least it is not just Vol fans that are living in fantasyland.

No, hey wasn't Gruden supposed to be our coach Friday and wasn't he supposed to be Arky's a week or two ago.

VN Store

Back