Realistic top 3 candidates imo.

VOLumeS

Go Yankees!
1. Butch Jones
2. Charlie Strong (would be a bad hire)
3. Patterson (long shot)

Face it gruden will not happen and if it does i will not post again for a month.

Reactions: 13 people
With everyday passing the chances of getting Gruden shrinks IMO. I expect Golden, Jimbo, or Strong.

Reactions: 1 person
1. Butch Jones
3. Patterson (long shot)

Face it gruden will not happen and if it does i will not post again for a month.

If Patterson is a "long shot" then how realistic is it?

1. Butch Jones
3. Patterson (long shot)

Might as well go to ACC with this crappy list. And how is Patterson more realistic than Gruden

a pretty pessimistic list...

A very pessimistic list, the best out of those 3 is Patterson and he may wait for Mack Brown to retire at the fake UT. Strong isn't a homerun hire but isn't the end of the world either.

Butch Jones shouldn't be in the conversation.

1. Butch Jones
3. Patterson (long shot)

Why? Because they lost two games? Ahh shucks, powerhouse Louisville only finished 9-3 (at worst, if they lose Thursday)...

Even good coaches lose games sometimes. It's not like Gruden got fired for winning.

Why? Because they lost two games? Ahh shucks, powerhouse Louisville only finished 9-3 (at worst, if they lose Thursday)...

Even good coaches lose games sometimes. It's not like Gruden got fired for winning.

Nice try, Charlie Strong.

FIU, UCONN. all i have to say.

VN Store

Back