Jim Mora Jr

volfan411

As I am watching UCLA take it to USC I and wondering if he would be a candidate if The Gruden deal falls through.

He only took the job last year so not sure of his buy out.

A lot of this success has to do with Mazzone. One of the best minds in CFB.

I'm actually of the view that Jim Mora will have UCLA in the national title hunt within the next half-decade. He's that good. But I don't see him leaving UCLA, especially after only one year.

Not everyone is as slimy as Lane Kiffin and Bobby Petrino. Most coaches aren't going to leave a school (particularly a very good school with a lot of potential) after one year.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I like Mora. it's funny UCLA fans weren't excited by his hiring---guess his first year shows them wrong. I feel Gruden will have to "win the fans over" to a certain degree too--our fan base has been equal parts jaded and jilted the last 4 to 5 yrs.

Jim Mora was the first guy I wanted. Mora got fired from the Seahawks. Pete Carroll left USC to replace him. Kiffin left us to replace Pete. So it would have made sense for mora to come to Knoxville to replace Kiffin

Mora Jr? Don't talk about Mora Jr. Are you kidding me? Mora Jr?? I'm just hoping we can win a game! - Dooley.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back