Official Jon Gruden Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boro-vol

I HATE KENTUCKY...a lot.
It is funny that everyone calls him the best insider but he is just now coming to the conclusion of what other insiders were saying 3 weeks ago. Guess they just got lucky.

Yes....4 of us got lucky a month ago, at the same time, with the exact same information. What a coinkydink.

Reactions: 7 people
I swear I was on page 241 (801), and now I'm on page 1...

Last edited:
Good little nugget to start the thread.

LWS on TOS said he believes big money is on the table for the next coach...if they can get the right big name coach to come for that money. IE they won't just throw big money at anyone. He thinks they will aim for someone much higher than an assistant coach (Smart).

He said he never thought in the past TN would do this, but it finally seems everyone is on board with this. He said he expects a new football coach in 2013 and we are ready to pay to get a big time coach.

Reactions: 2 people
Good little nugget to start the thread.

LWS on TOS said he believes big money is on the table for the next coach...if they can get the right big name coach to come for that money. IE they won't just throw big money at anyone. He thinks they will aim for someone much higher than an assistant coach (Smart).

He said he never thought in the past TN would do this, but it finally seems everyone is on board with this. He said he expects a new football coach in 2013 and we are ready to pay to get a big time coach.

Larry The Late

Reactions: 2 people
I always wondered what Dooley's ceiling would end up being. With our recruiting woes so far this year, it looks like we've already seen it.

Boom?

Boom.

Haha, dreaming is fun.

I don't like him but he's really good.

I know it ain't gonna happen, but he fits the bill. Oregon isn't really a top notch program, they're killing it now, but that's all on Kelly. The guy is an offensive mastermind. Give him an SEC DC, and it would be terrifying.

with the BOT meeting tomorrow,I feel this is the thread something BIG happens

But but but , Dooley is turning the corner and were making improvements. He has Tn headed in the right direction. He just needs better coaches and a extension and we are there.

Oot you smokin this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back