how about Kliff Kingsbury

I think he could eventually be a decent coach, but up and coming is not what we need. Would love him as the OC though

Reactions: 1 person
Kliff don't want moral victories

look what he did with Johnny football

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjGjjgGssHs[/youtube]

One big problem with kliff. If you google his name it pops up kliff kingsbury is gay in the google search options so clearly recruits will see this as he googles to know who on earth he is. He also looks really gay the images

One big problem with kliff. If you google his name it pops up kliff kingsbury is gay in the google search options so clearly recruits will see this as he googles to know who on earth he is. He also looks really gay the images

I Googled it. Nothing gay. Must be some cookies on your computer directing you there. Wonder why?
:question:

Reactions: 11 people
UT has nothing to lose. I'd rather take a flyer on a guy that is uber-competitive and knows the game, can recruit than Bobby "leave a trash fire everywhere" Petrino, Smart, Strong (would you leave comfy Louisville with Papa John's money for UT?), etc. Looks like Arky got Patterson and Gruden, Peterson just aren't options. He'll be an amazing HC for someone in the next few years, get him before Texas does.

He also has Dooley-esqe hair genetics and rocks Way-Farer's on the sidelines.

UT has nothing to lose. I'd rather take a flyer on a guy that is uber-competitive and knows the game, can recruit than Bobby "leave a trash fire everywhere" Petrino, Smart, Strong (would you leave comfy Louisville with Papa John's money for UT?), etc. Looks like Arky got Patterson and Gruden, Peterson just aren't options. He'll be an amazing HC for someone in the next few years, get him before Texas does.

He also has Dooley-esqe hair genetics and rocks Way-Farer's on the sidelines.

Kliff? Are you on your phone at halftime?

Sumlin makes 2 million a year. Why not throw 3.5 million at him and he bring Kinsbury along to Knoxville for another million? A&M might match it, but it would show coaches UT is looking for a winner and is willing to pay for it.

Reactions: 2 people
Be hard to get Sumlin out of Texas, especially now that A&M is an SEC school they'll be the bigger draw over Texas for those in-state recruits. Hard to leave that recruiting base when A&M will probably match the $. Kingsbury is attainable though for less than $2.5m. If you figure your big $ targets are out of play, I think the big 3 are, then between paying Petrino, Smart, Tressel, Davis, or Kingsbury $2.5m who would you pick?

Be hard to get Sumlin out of Texas, especially now that A&M is an SEC school they'll be the bigger draw over Texas for those in-state recruits. Hard to leave that recruiting base when A&M will probably match the $. Kingsbury is attainable though for less than $2.5m. If you figure your big $ targets are out of play, I think the big 3 are, then between paying Petrino, Smart, Tressel, Davis, or Kingsbury $2.5m who would you pick?

If those are the choices, I take Petrino.

Patterson would have to tell us NO IMO

I would also hire Butch Jones before Smart, Kingsbury, Tressel, or Davis.

Sumlin makes 2 million a year. Why not throw 3.5 million at him and he bring Kinsbury along to Knoxville for another million? A&M might match it, but it would show coaches UT is looking for a winner and is willing to pay for it.

This would be awesome

Look who is beating bama

If sumlin says no then get Kliff damit he is beating bama

Calm down there buck-o, KLIFF isn't beating anyone. It's obvious they are doing good things down there, but I want a TOTAL body of work, not just a few games to decide on. Auburn did great with Cam Newton.. hows that worked out for them since? Calm down. We need a proven winner. Not someone who has won a few games.

Are you for real? He "looks" gay...

Since we are throwing out stereotypes. Stop using the McDonalds Wi-fi and go back to your trailer, Cletus.

Calm down there buck-o, KLIFF isn't beating anyone. It's obvious they are doing good things down there, but I want a TOTAL body of work, not just a few games to decide on. Auburn did great with Cam Newton.. hows that worked out for them since? Calm down. We need a proven winner. Not someone who has won a few games.

Look at his track record with Houston and now Texas am then get back kliff knows what he is doing

VN Store

Back