John Pennington's gut says Petrino

Volumnus 2011

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
I don't know what makes him say it, but Will West just posted a link from Mr. SEC that talks about openings. I'm on mobile, so of someone wants to post it, that'd be cool.

If Pennington is right, I'm going to be sick.

No way with the turmoil we have had lately in our sports programs does scrum like Petrino get this job. Uk or Auburn absolutely but not UT.

Does winning make you sick?

So it's win no matter what you have to do with you, right?
The football team and atheltic dept. in general will lose a lot of support..

I would rather keep Dooley..

Flame on...

Reactions: 4 people
If they hired Petrino, I'd be really disappointed. I just don't see his persona matching the culture/ethical standards that the University projects. If he was hired, I think there'd be a lot of backlash - I know I'd probably be far less interested in following the program as a result.

Did Pennington ever address the dis DD gave him after being asked about the Ky buyout article? I give DD major props on the retort.

I don't know what makes him say it, but Will West just posted a link from Mr. SEC that talks about openings. I'm on mobile, so of someone wants to post it, that'd be cool.

If Pennington is right, I'm going to be sick.

John Pennington's height says Froto Baggins...

Flame on...

Well after paying a lot of money to listen to rammer jammer over and over in my teams stadium the last 3 times they have been here then I am on the do what it takes to win train.

Flame on...

I do not believe it is win at all cost but I do believe that we could put langauge in the contract to prevent the jumping ship we have seen from him in the past.

He is a proven winner and while some may say the would not support him now if he were to get the job and have the team 4-0 next season there would be alot jump on his bandwagon.

I am not saying hire him but would be open to giving him a chance if hired.

Reactions: 1 person
How did Slive know there were going to be openings at Ky, Aub and Ky two weeks ago when he supposedly stated BP doesn't fit the SEC?

Well after paying a lot of money to listen to rammer jammer over and over in my teams stadium the last 3 times they have been here then I am on the do what it takes to win train.

To each his own I guess...

"Fanaticism and ignorance is forever busy and and needs feeding".

Henry Drummond (Inherit The Wind)

VN Store

Back