Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Figured we needed to start a new one.

I do ask to please stay on topic in this one. I know we are just waiting for news at this point, but keep the thread on Jon Gruden, or on the coaching search. This is not the Endzone. :)

So I'll start: Does Dooley get fired this week? And if so, when do you expect an announcement if we get Jon Gruden?

Reactions: 1 person
Figured we needed to start a new one.

I do ask to please stay on topic in this one. I know we are just waiting for news at this point, but keep the thread on Jon Gruden, or on the coaching search. This is not the Endzone. :)

So I'll start: Does Dooley get fired this week? And if so, when do you expect an announcement if we get Jon Gruden?

Yes. No idea...November.

Off topic but why do we break these things up?

Once we get 10K posts in a thread, we usually close it for server reasons is what I've been lead to believe. Freak can answer that better than I can.

Jay, you said in the previous thread, "more like hoping" in response to a question about Gruden. What has happened to shake your confidence?

I think the quicker the Dooley announcement is made the more it points to Gruden being in the bag.

I think the quicker the Dooley announcement is made the more it points to Gruden being in the bag.

I completely agree with this.

If he isn't fired this week, the less likely Gruden is coming IMO and wants to go to the NFL.

Reactions: 2 people
I love how zj asked to stay on the topic of Gruden and it went straight to a server discussion. Awesome. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 13 people
Boro-

The Saban to Browns thing is more of a dream to me. I've heard credible folks talk, but I would consider it hopefulness at this point.

If it does happen, the Haslams deserve a statue in a prominent place near Neyland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Once we get 10K posts in a thread, we usually close it for server reasons is what I've been lead to believe. Freak can answer that better than I can.

I just noticed u are now a Mod. congrats!

I dint realize they were that hard up for help.

Reactions: 4 people
I though chavisut would start the 4th installment with the four horseman avatar and all. I guess the game may end in the 4th quarter tomorrow or Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back