1202 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Official Jon Gruden Thread III Page 487. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #7291
Wilson27

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Hubbs, Basilio, Ainge...who are the others saying we have a chance?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #7292
DeepSpringsVol
Go Permian! Go MOJO!!!!

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson27 View Post
Oh boy, what will Bray do when the two ends come at him?
Hopefully not throw it to the other team!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #7293
Fonz

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Quote:
Was told Dooley had the choice to resign or be fired by Monday. I hsve no clue if it's reliable.

Dude - did you read the last sentence? Mommy called and your pj's are on your bed, knight light is plugged in, and be sure to brush your teeth. Gruden Night.
If you don't believe something to be true, then why post it? E-cred in case it happens? You tell me.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #7294
Fonz

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Fonz, do you believe there is a chance Gruden will be hired?
Absolutely, but that's not really what my point is about.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #7295
beachbums624

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
WoW I thought YOU said Dooley is GONE . HIRE GRuden WopoooooHooo
Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #7296
Wilson27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
Absolutely, but that's not really what my point is about.
Didn't think it was. Just interested.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #7297
JayVols

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan4evr View Post
Babyavi
Fonz
Nice.

Petrino
Chizik
Old 10-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #7298
Mav145

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
I don't agree with OCI nor the Babyavi dude I brought up last week. This forum has been full of absurdities. I can't determine why some get called on it and others don't.
This is my last attempt.

It's years of reliable posts and people vouching for you.

That's all you got on a public message board on the interwebz.

This is not Watergate and the world will still turn if Gruden goes to coach developmental football in Germany. You are tilting at windmills and I have nothing against you. Believe the guy or don't. It's okay.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #7299
Int'lVOLofMystery

Quote:
He will come in to close the deal I would think
Allowing other people to negotiate on UT's behalf, specifically those that have no fiduciary duty to the university, would be a colossal mistake. And an AD like Hart would know this. At least I hope he would.

What if these boosters promised something that UT could not agree to?

All I'm saying is that whatever talks or negotiations are going on with any prospective new coach are going through the AD's office first and foremost.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #7300
Fonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattiycake View Post
And yet you just called Jay out for stating that he heard something and said he wasn't sure if it was reliable?
I just think Jay is out for e-cred and it looks bad when he calls out others for posting rumors or things they claim to have heard.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #7301
Wilson27

Then all other arguments I am staying out of. The only one that interests me is do you think we have a chance at Gruden yes or no and give me reasons why.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #7302
beachbums624

Seriously , WE need a coach , Dolley aint it .
VN Likes: 1
Old 10-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #7303
Mav145

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Int'lVOLofMystery View Post
All I'm saying is that whatever talks or negotiations are going on with any prospective new coach are going through the AD.
Fixed it.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #7304
beachbums624

But , Then again , this is the fan base , That ran off a Hall of Fame Coach .

So is anyone else missing the Bowl games?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #7305
Wilson27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Int'lVOLofMystery View Post
Allowing other people to negotiate on UT's behalf, specifically those that have no fiduciary duty to the university, would be a colossal mistake. And an AD like Hart would know this. At least I hope he would.

What if these boosters promised something that UT could not agree to?

All I'm saying is that whatever talks or negotiations are going on with any prospective new coach are going through the AD's office first and foremost.
May be wrong but I have heard it works just the opposite. The boosters keep the AD informed but the AD can deny all if it falls thru by saying I didn't offer him to begin with.
VN Likes: 1
Closed Thread