4439 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Official Jon Gruden Thread III Page 484. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #7246
TheDude

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbums624 View Post
GRUDEN Gruden
Gotta have faith

Limp Bizkit - Faith - YouTube
Old 10-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #7247
DeepSpringsVol
Go Permian! Go MOJO!!!!

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVols View Post
It is Gruden, imo.

Tubbs is just folks talking, I think. The staff(s) under Tubbs at AU were very good guys with 2 exceptions. Those 2 were major azzholes. Care to guess the 2?
So Jay I have so many of yalls post they run together. So by saying imo on Gruden you arent saying thats 100%? But you are 100%sure Dooley is about to be publicly terminated regardless of tomorrows game result?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #7248
beachbums624

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGvol View Post
Did I see somewhere that Zasnow also has said done deal? Could somebody quote that for me. I'm trying to catch up!
YEAH ZA Snow says dooley is fired and well for all ya folks that listened to his RANDY Snannon shizz . He said Kiss your mother on his "member"

Wow What a man
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #7249
onevol74

Quote:
Originally Posted by KappinSpaulding View Post
Tomorrow night Tennessee will beat USCjr 37-21. Dooley will use up all of his coach tokens and go out of the best job he will ever have with a bang. The win will sugar coat his legacy but his legacy will be buried by Gruden's success and the VOLS head ball coach. I can feel it.
So we will get a rematch tomorrow night? I thought we were playing at noon.
VN Likes: 1
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #7250
Fonz

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan4evr View Post
"Thanks for your valuable insight. Well done."
Still no one even attempts to debate this issue. Not surprising.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #7251
TNGrad2012

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Gruden's ours. Nuff said. When's the press conference again?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #7252
SaluteToTheHill
Wide Receiver U

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbvol View Post
Sure, we are both entitled to our opinions and I respect yours. You're correct in that I choose to trust what Jay and OV have provided. Could they be wrong? Absolutely, but I believe them to be honest and genuine. I also feel they have been very consistent from the beginning even with this being an admittedly fluid situation.

There is nothing wrong with skepticism; I don't blame you. I do think comparing Jay and OV to what OCI has done is ludicrous.
What has OCI done? I feel I missed something.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #7253
pattiycake
~VolLov~

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonz View Post
Please explain how I'm the fool for pointing out the hypocrisy?
What hypocrisy? If you have proof of such then you would need to show direct posts/quotes from the person who you are accusing of hypocrisy. Do you have any? If not then please let it go. Thank you!
VN Likes: 1
Old 10-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #7254
DeepSpringsVol
Go Permian! Go MOJO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty's Flat Top View Post
Someone should tell Tiny that though.. Haha, big guy is pissed!
Well he will probably get 3 false starts so wont matter.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #7255
The Internet
4-time Poster of the Year

I have faith.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #7256
BruinVol

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVols View Post
I know you think some of us are crazy, but that's irrelevant. You have a permanent 'friend' in me.
I believe you guys could very well be spot on here. I know most of you aren't doing this for the attention unlike....
Old 10-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #7257
Godfatha

Just ignore the trolls. They don't get attention, they go away.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #7258
pattiycake
~VolLov~

Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III Official Jon Gruden Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVaul View Post
Hey girl!
Hey DarthVaul! Stand by please..I may need you to hold my purse.
VN Likes: 3
Old 10-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #7259
Int'lVOLofMystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont114 View Post
Why would Hart mention Gruden to Skeeter? Have you seen anything that would indicate that Hart tells Skeeter everything going on in the department? Basillio says that the boosters are doing the negotiating, not Hart. At this point with UT not being able to do anything officially, it would make a lot of sense for Hart to keep his distance.

It also would make a lot of sense if the guys who have been giving information are getting it from booster sources, not the AD. That would explain why a lot of the normally reliable posters were clueless, as I believe most of them get their info from the AD.
While the boosters may be the money behind the decision, I find it hard to believe that the AD would not be an active participant or even leading the negotiations for the most important position in the athletic department (economically speaking).

If Hart isn't leading the discussions then what is UT paying him for?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #7260
Fonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbvol View Post
Sure, we are both entitled to our opinions and I respect yours. You're correct in that I choose to trust what Jay and OV have provided. Could they be wrong? Absolutely, but I believe them to be honest and genuine. I also feel they have been very consistent from the beginning even with this being an admittedly fluid situation.

There is nothing wrong with skepticism; I don't blame you. I do think comparing Jay and OV to what OCI has done is ludicrous.
Fair point, but don't you think it's odd they call out OCI and others out for being late to the party when confirming things, then later call them a fraud for (to use your terms) sharing what they've heard?
Closed Thread