Tony Basillio...

berryvol

Absolutely bashing Dooley right now. I gotta agree with him though. Says Dooley should be terminated by noon today and to keep Pittman graham and Ansley

Also said that 3 sources confirmed that Dooley asked to be bought out at the end of last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Also said that 3 sources confirmed that Dooley asked to be bought out at the end of last year.

This is damning. Should never have been allowed back on the bus at Lexington.

I can't believe we've had a lame duck coach with all this potential thanks to Hambone. smh.

In no way can Hart expect the new coach to be forced to take on assistants if he wants to hold him accountable for the program and it's record. Only way assistants should be kept is if the new coach feels he can not replace them with a better coach that HE trusts. JMO

Reactions: 5 people
Absolutely bashing Dooley right now. I gotta agree with him though. Says Dooley should be terminated by noon today and to keep Pittman graham and Ansley

Yeah Ansley is obviously doing a great job... -sarcasm-

Basilio also said he hopes Dooley doesn't beat usce... He's either a super prick, or just trying hard to get some attention.. Which is obviously working..

Ansley makes sense. Our stellar Defensive backs are a bright spot for our team this year.

Ah u beat me to it.. Apparently he's done a pretty good job recruiting, but our secondary is a lot worse than even last years, with basically the same personel..(besides losing izzy).. Seems like Ansley hasn't made an impact at all as far as coaching.

In no way can Hart expect the new coach to be forced to take on assistants if he wants to hold him accountable for the program and it's record. Only way assistants should be kept is if the new coach feels he can not replace them with a better coach that HE trusts. JMO

This. If we're going to get a good coach, he has to be offered carte blanche.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back