2361 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on doc, jeff and heather Page 4. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. Originally Posted by DarthVaul This is nothing new. I stopped listening to them months ago. You should check out Ainge's ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Football

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #46 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Knoxville TN
Posts: 3,591
Likes: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVaul View Post
This is nothing new. I stopped listening to them months ago. You should check out Ainge's show.
The drive with Terry Fair is good too. When does Ainges show come on?
volfrk86 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #47 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,412
Likes: 2,290
Doc, Jeff , and Heather = the three stooges ! An affront to broadcast journalism.
orangeluvr is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #48 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,412
Likes: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by utvolpj View Post
she calls out ut athletes for making bad decisions/getting arrested but they will not allow anyone to call her out on air. She either needs to own up to the fact she's a ridiculous hypocrite or shut up about anything that happens to ut players off the field
ouch !
orangeluvr is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #49 (permalink)
VolNation Brew Master
 
Hopvol's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Murfreesboro TN
Posts: 4,248
Likes: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfrk86 View Post
the drive with terry fair is good too. When does ainges show come on?
7-11 am m-f
Hopvol is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #50 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ACvol3's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Clinton/Knoxville, TN
Posts: 9,574
Likes: 5,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVaul View Post
This is nothing new. I stopped listening to them months ago. You should check out Ainge's show.
That's exactly what I did.. The only thing that sucks is the sound quality with it being a.m... That channel is pretty staticky in my truck, but still better than listening to Doc and heather.. A lot better.
ACvol3 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #51 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,412
Likes: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Vol View Post
Sports Animal - for Doolittles

TSR - for Grudenites
A nation divided !
orangeluvr is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #52 (permalink)
Mid Ten Vol
 
barknoxbrawler's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dickson TN
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 1,131
Dooley wanted out ??? Per UT source.....

The Dooley Debate Rages At UT; Sources Claim He Talked Buyout Last Year

Intersting read. Dooley wanted out but Hart would not pay the buyout. Wow.....says wonders about our coach. Besides the obvious fact that he is not one.
barknoxbrawler is online now  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:50 AM   #53 (permalink)
Mid Ten Vol
 
barknoxbrawler's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dickson TN
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 1,131
Dooley wanted out ???

Intersting indeed.
barknoxbrawler is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #54 (permalink)
Looking for Rommel
 
Eddie Vol Halen's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cabo Wabo
Posts: 1,371
Likes: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by barknoxbrawler View Post
The Dooley Debate Rages At UT; Sources Claim He Talked Buyout Last Year

Intersting read. Dooley wanted out but Hart would not pay the buyout. Wow.....says wonders about our coach. Besides the obvious fact that he is not one.
Good grief!

This deserves its own thread, big time. That is a big new twist.
Eddie Vol Halen is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #55 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
chup615's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dickson, TN
Posts: 9
Likes: 0
Says a lot about Dooley!
chup615 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #56 (permalink)
Mid Ten Vol
 
barknoxbrawler's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dickson TN
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Vol Halen View Post
Good grief!

This deserves its own thread, big time. That is a big new twist.
I tried but it was merged.
barknoxbrawler is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #57 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryville
Posts: 2,358
Likes: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bristolvolfan View Post
Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.
Why listen to them when Ainge is on 1180am at the same time!
volboy81 is online now  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #58 (permalink)
V-O-L-S VOLS GO VOLS GO

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: GreenEville
Posts: 155
Likes: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bristolvolfan View Post
Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.
Doc has BEEN a rude arrogant jerk since birth...he's a kentucky fan, nuff said...still makes me sick to my stomach to hear him say "we" when referring to UT, knowing he hates Tennessee.....heather is blonde and has tits, she needs to be on TV instead of radio....prefferably doing weather
BigVOLdaddyBVD is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #59 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryville
Posts: 2,358
Likes: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooglyguild View Post
Lol Im listening to them.... I cant stand Doc hes in bed with the University of Tennessee and will not talk about them in a negative way whatever the situation is....Jeff has Docs testies in his mouth....Its the worst show ever.... Josh and Will is the best thing on that channel...Will tells it like it is!!
Will's a know-it-all that knows nothing!
volboy81 is online now  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 10-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #60 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ka noxville
Posts: 18,982
Likes: 4,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVOLdaddyBVD View Post
Doc has BEEN a rude arrogant jerk since birth...he's a kentucky fan, nuff said...still makes me sick to my stomach to hear him say "we" when referring to UT, knowing he hates Tennessee.....heather is blonde and has tits, she needs to be on TV instead of radio....prefferably doing weather
I thought doc was your cousin
DjCrenshaw is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27