doc, jeff and heather

bristolvolfan

Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.

Reactions: 9 people
Lets all boycott the sports animal from 6am to 10am. Doc has become nothing but a rude arrogant jerk with Jeff sniffing his ass like a little puppy. And Heather is nothing but a big nosed skank who over talks every caller and shows no respect to anyone. I wish the three of them could join Dooley on a free ride out of town.

Real question:

Has Heather done something despicable to Volnation in the past that I'm not aware of?

(Aside from the fact, she probably would not give 99.3% of us her phone number?)

PS - I kinda like big nosed skanks.

Reactions: 5 people
Lol Im listening to them.... I cant stand Doc hes in bed with the University of Tennessee and will not talk about them in a negative way whatever the situation is....Jeff has Docs testies in his mouth....Its the worst show ever.... Josh and Will is the best thing on that channel...Will tells it like it is!!

Reactions: 2 people
Real question:

Has Heather done something despicable to Volnation in the past that I'm not aware of?

(Aside from the fact, she probably would not give 99.3% of us her phone number?)

Time for a hot or not debate with each side producing pictures.

Real question:

She has done something despicable to pretty much all sports fans in the past and continues to do so. She opened her mouth about sports- something she needs to do less of.

She speaks out of turn about things she can't speak intelligently about.

Real question:

Depends on how much she has had to drink? She has been known to down the sauce.

One thing though. Ainge and JayBay, if I have to listen to that Citizens National Bank commercial one more time I think Ill puke!

Time for a hot or not debate with each side producing pictures.

Not

0621072emotional1.jpg

DUI arrest mugshot.

I don't really enjoy their show either, but I don't think that justifies calling another human (especially one you don't know) such an ugly name.

Reactions: 7 people
Reactions: 3 people
been hating on them for along time . Heather speaks my ears bleed . Plus you have to add hyams to the list

No problem Ainge is much better. I listen to EA exclusively.

Reactions: 2 people
I listen to Ainge on the internet, would like to hear this crap ya'll are refering too. What is the stations call sign or number. Thanks

I don't really enjoy their show either, but I don't think that justifies calling another human (especially one you don't know) such an ugly name.

I agree with you. While I don't care for the show calling her a 'big nosed skank' makes it sound like the OP has real women issues. Didn't get laid enough in high school? Mommy didn't show you no love?

VN Store

Back