I think we can get Bob Stoops

See? This is the type of thinking we need. No more finding reasons why we can't get a good coach or are limited by whatever. This is Tennessee. Make things happen. Yes, Stoops is not real happy in Norman from what I hear, too.

Reactions: 4 people
If there was any way to get him, then you do it.. Borrow the money from Ole Jim he can't take it with him..

While he would be an upgrade from Dooley I don't want him. He has a knack for choking.

Reactions: 2 people
Bob Stoops just moved into a brand new house. He has kids in high school and middle school. He is at a winning program that gives him everything he wants. He is beloved by the fans and the community. He is not coming to Tennessee.

Reactions: 21 people
see? This is the type of thinking we need. No more finding reasons why we can't get a good coach or are limited by whatever. This is tennessee. Make things happen. Yes, stoops is not real happy in norman from what i hear, too.

we do not and will not have the money for a top coach for several years - it is fact and we are going to have to live with it.

If we borrow money from Jim, let's go get Harbaugh.

Dream coach! I'd take him over any coach in the country (college or pro)...but he ain't leavin SF til he gives that team a chance to win the Super Bowl. He's so close as it is...

At this point I'd take a guy named Bob that sits on Stoops

VN Store

Back