We will win out!!!!

GoBigOrange33

gotta feeling about it.

Bama is the only tough game left, and they haven't proven a dang thing. Their only "quality" win is against Michigan.

35-0 against Western KY (should have been 60+)
40-7 against FL Atlantic (another should have been 60+)
33-14 to Ole Miss - Really???

.... we WILL beat them!!!! :peace2:

yeah, and I'll be sitting in a frat house waiting for Dooley to run in screaming, "WE NEED A KICKER!"

Reactions: 3 people
gotta feeling about it.

Bama is the only tough game left, and they haven't proven a dang thing. Their only "quality" win is against Michigan.

Lol.

i've been drinkin too....having said that, i STILL know that we won't beat bama. All the other games though......well we've got a helluva chance. 9-3 isn't out of the question imo

bi_in_fo_laughing_gif_by_kuro_kokoro-d4zdga6.gif

i've been drinkin too....having said that, i STILL know that we won't beat bama. All the other games though......well we've got a helluva chance. 9-3 isn't out of the question imo

^ This. We will have a chance against Bama if we can tune up the defense though.

gotta feeling about it.

Drugs are bad ummkay....

gotta feeling about it.

If I gave you 10 to 1 odds on your proposition, how much would you be willing to bet on it?

gotta feeling about it.

Only that they're head and shoulders the best program in college football. Other than that, nothing.

I guess I've had about a twelve pack tonight. Long day, don't ask. But it never occurred to me that we would beat Bama. Hmmm... might be about time you step up to the plate and check in somewhere cause you are making me look sober. GBO

VN Store

Back