3116 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Some notes from practice Page 6. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. Originally Posted by vollygirl I saw the other thread. Really. This place isn't exactly the mecca of accuracy when it ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Football

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 12:45 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollygirl View Post
I saw the other thread. Really. This place isn't exactly the mecca of accuracy when it comes to reporting what somebody said.
Bray said in an interview that he didn't watch the second half so that is completely accurate. He wasn't joking when he said it. I don't care what Chaney or Dooley says after the fact either Bray is lying for no reason or he didn't watch the second half. Dooley said tonight that it was just Bray being Bray but I call BS on Dooley. Dooley has in the past said several things to the media that just weren't true and this is another one of his untruths. Dooley has covered for Bray and blew stuff off for months now but at some point Bray is going to have to be held accountable.

Tyler Bray couldn

Last edited by GLDunlap; 09-20-2012 at 12:52 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 04:42 AM   #77 (permalink)

I will try to be objective here, I want to start saying i dont know what I believe, I am just presenting a possible other side to the story.

It is possible that at the time the first interview was taken Bray had not watched the second half because CJC had told him that he wanted to watch it with him, and bray chose not to watch the second half until he could do it with him, this is based on his statement “I didn’t even get to [watch game film] late in the game,” Tennessee’s quarterback said after practice Tuesday morning. “I watched the first half, that was about it".

One could take that as I didn't get to yet. Meaning I have to wait on CJC. This is just an observation on how context can be used to make a statement seem better or worse then actually intended, either way I am ready to see more dedication to earning the praise that he has been given. Go Vols
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 05:51 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrange15 View Post
Is the term "Wild Johnson" a little to risque?
Only when combined with "he has a way of finding the hole".
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 05:57 AM   #79 (permalink)
Whos_Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDunlap View Post
Bray said in an interview that he didn't watch the second half so that is completely accurate. He wasn't joking when he said it. I don't care what Chaney or Dooley says after the fact either Bray is lying for no reason or he didn't watch the second half. Dooley said tonight that it was just Bray being Bray but I call BS on Dooley. Dooley has in the past said several things to the media that just weren't true and this is another one of his untruths. Dooley has covered for Bray and blew stuff off for months now but at some point Bray is going to have to be held accountable.

Tyler Bray couldn
Who really cares.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 05:59 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Cathcart View Post
I know. I had my wife record it while she watched, but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet. Definitely not true fan material.
You should never let your wife watch, much less record, the Wild Johnson! How can you ever expect to measure up now?

I can understand why you wouldn't want to watch it though.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #81 (permalink)

If we are going to use a LB to run the ball, I'd like to see Fugate get a chance
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 06:54 AM   #82 (permalink)
tim
Volsquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by justingroves View Post
Because CB and WR/PR is comparable to LB/TB.

And it would be different if Tennessee had any depth whatsoever at LB to go in if AJ gets hurt, but there's not.

It's just a shame that there isn't an actual scholarship RB they feel comfortable doing the same thing.
Its where we are, unfortunately. I have no issue with Johnson in the WC.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #83 (permalink)
tim
Volsquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash101 View Post
If we are going to use a LB to run the ball, I'd like to see Fugate get a chance
I think they probably tried several people.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Cathcart View Post
Im confused. Why is our starting MLB playing wildcat QB? Is there another AJ?
Because he is the man
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKidVol View Post
Who really cares.
Obviously alot of people care. It shows whether Tyler is committed to doing what it takes to get better. I had initially posted that according to an interview that I heard Tyler didn't watch the 2nd half film. I didn't make a huge deal out of it but then I get called out twice by Vollygirl for posting inaccurate information which I didn't do. I personally heard the interview and I posted it. I think even worse then Bray not watching the film is Bray lying about not watching it if he really did. That would be just another sign of his immaturity.

Homepage | MrSEC
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #86 (permalink)
Too Maggitt to Quit!!!

Quote:
Obviously alot of people care. It shows whether Tyler is committed to doing what it takes to get better. I had initially posted that according to an interview that I heard Tyler didn't watch the 2nd half film. I didn't make a huge deal out of it but then I get called out twice by Vollygirl for posting inaccurate information which I didn't do. I personally heard the interview and I posted it. I think even worse then Bray not watching the film is Bray lying about not watching it if he really did. That would be just another sign of his immaturity.

Homepage | MrSEC
Gosh, just shut up all ready... Your ranting is exhausting
Old 09-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #87 (permalink)
GO VOLS!!!

Quote:

Homepage | MrSEC
I didn't call you out for posting inaccurate information. I think it's ludicrous to take everything you hear literally. And I think it's ridiculous to assume just because something is "reported", that it's accurate and factual.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeecherVol View Post
Cause he sees hole, and hits hole.
that's what she said
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #89 (permalink)
Calling it like I see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson_Harris View Post
Don't listen to them Chaney...........keep a chucking the rock! It is the only chance we got against UGA. Throw more on first down. Quit wasting our time with that running stuff.

You can't be serious.