Some notes from practice

tvols75

Chaney said he deserved the blame for not running the ball more as he got pass happy.

Pig Howard is going to be playin a lot more snaps starting this week. They thought they could get him a few vs. Florida but had a slight limp still. Hinshaw said he just does things in practice that make you go "wow!" Also, you will see Bowles and Croom get more touches so Hunter and Patterson won't have to play so many snaps.

Sal said that execution was a bigger problem than communication on the big plays Saturday night.

Bray did in fact watch the game tape vs. Florida with Chaney.

Chaney said he is impressed with AJ and that he just finds the hole.

Reactions: 4 people
Cool...more talk and expectations.

Still waiting to see results.

EDIT: No disrespect to the OP, just voicing frustration.

Reactions: 10 people
Im confused. Why is our starting MLB playing wildcat QB? Is there another AJ?

He ran the ball in high school, and CJG was impressed and asked Sal if he could borrow him. Sal agreed, AJ impressed in practice and became an instant success. Both times he got the ball against Florida it work VERY welll. He's a great option in short yardage situations because he's athletic and strong.

Reactions: 1 person

weirdscience.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Did you watch the game Saturday night? He is a good answer in short yardage situations.

No, I was driving through texas and couldn't get it on the radio. None of the text updates I got mentioned it. So he's doing what we hoped Alden Hill would be able to do?

It seems weird that we'd run AJ instead of Fugate if we were going to choose a LB.

No, I was driving through texas and couldn't get it on the radio. None of the text updates I got mentioned it. So he's doing what we hoped Alden Hill would be able to do?

It seems weird that we'd run AJ instead of Fugate if we were going to choose a LB.

First down on one play and a TD on the other. 2/2.

Bray said himself that he didn't watch the second half because he didn't like to watch film when they were playing bad. (not exact words). Did Chaney say then did?

Chaney said he deserved the blame for not running the ball more as he got pass happy.

Pig Howard is going to be playin a lot more snaps starting this week. They thought they could get him a few vs. Florida but had a slight limp still. Hinshaw said he just does things in practice that make you go "wow!" Also, you will see Bowles and Croom get more touches so Hunter and Patterson won't have to play so many snaps.

Sal said that execution was a bigger problem than communication on the big plays Saturday night.

Chaney said he is impressed with AJ and that he just finds the hole.
He prolbably acknowledged this only because DD acknowledged it days ago. They both should have realized this during the game, days after the game is far too late.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back