Florida fans lol!

chattavol420

Went on a Florida board today just to see what the common opinion was. Almost all totally dismissed us as an easy win. But one guy post their db's will very easily contain our wr's. Then like 5 different posters copied and agreed. Soo rediculose. You'd think even an optimistic fan would say those wr's scare me a little but I still think we win. I never said a few years ago tebow won't be effective scrambling on third and short. They're just delusional!!

Reactions: 1 person
I live in Florida and so want to fly my "T" flags on my truck after a win next Saturday ... cause they gonna be flying no matter the result!!

Reactions: 15 people
Went on a Florida board today just to see what the common opinion was. Almost all totally dismissed us as an easy win. But one guy post their db's will very easily contain our wr's. Then like 5 different posters copied and agreed. Soo rediculose. You'd think even an optimistic fan would say those wr's scare me a little but I still think we win. I never said a few years ago tebow won't be effective scrambling on third and short. They're just delusional!!

Which board? Most of the ones I've read are giving Tennessee's O due respect. Are you just making this up to give you a chip on your shoulder heading into Saturday?

Florida has had great teams in the PAST! I don't drive a car looking in the rear view mirror... New day...New year... UF sucks and we're good enough to hand them their azzzz!!

:rock:I have to say I live in Lakeland Fl , beside lake Gibson High home of Trent Taylor and the Gator fans here are a little worried. They well the ones I've spoke to even watched the vols on ppv, tell me their not worried

Their fans have to be lying or just stupid to sit and they aren't even a little worried about CP and Hunter...

Florida fans are the most disrespectful and trashy in the SEC. Most are displaced yankee's that couldn't keep a job in a hell hole garden spot like Cleveland or Detroit so they moved south to Florida and try to ruin the rest of the country.

Reactions: 17 people
Florida fans are the most disrespectful and trashy in the SEC. Most are displaced yankee's that couldn't keep a job in a hell hole garden spot like Cleveland or Detroit so they moved south to Florida and try to ruin the rest of the country.

that is 88% of florida, wagon jumpers and snobs, fans when their winning, I live in this b**** state

Reactions: 2 people
You never know, they may be right. We've proven nothing.. But the thing is, neither have they.

Pretty sure A&M's top 3 receivers this past week were Fr... Pretty sure UT's top 3 receivers are more talented, more experienced, and faster. I think ZR has an opportunity to really have the game of his life in this one... or one of the other WR's behind JH and CP. You know they're going to try to cheat help to whoever is covering those guys and especially when they blitz. Someone is going to be open with a lot of room to run.

The corners are their weak spot in the defense...Texas A&M doesn't have a good passing attack really, so all in all, Tennessee is going to light them up.

Which board? Most of the ones I've read are giving Tennessee's O due respect. Are you just making this up to give you a chip on your shoulder heading into Saturday?

I don't know how to post a link on my phone and wouldn't want to go back anyway but i think the thread title was "predictions for Tennessee". And some of the posters were conservative. But there were also some dilusional ones. And any Florida fan that thinks their db's against our passing game is their advantage qualifies as dilusional

I too have checked out gatorsports.com only to find dismissal of the Vols. Respect is earned, not given.

I have been to every UF/UT game (home & away) since 1997 so I know not to underestimate the reptiles. That said, I am more confident & excited than I have been in a long time. Going be fun this Saturday.

Go Vols!!
ReadCT

While my disdain for the Gators matches anyone's here, I have to respectfully disagree with the analysis that they are the worst fans in the SEC. They are the second worst. LSU fans are the dregs of humanity.

GO VOLS!! Earn respect by pounding that freakin rock for 60 min!!!

VN Store

Back