Where is Jim Bob Cooter

DadslilVol

ESPN just made mention of one of the famous names in football "Munchie Legauz" of Cincinnati and it just made me think about what our boy Jim Bob Cooter has been doing. I know he was with the colts and now I have found a clip of where he is with the Chiefs. Gotta love ole Jim Bob.. We just have to over look him opening a window and getting in bed with a woman. Only thing wrong with that is he wasn't invited. :eek:lol::eek:lol:. But we here in the city of Fayetteville, TN still love "The Cooter". He QB our falcons in Lincoln Co and still got a heckle every time his name was mentioned. He didn't have the physically gift but boy does he have a knowledge of the game like no other.. I like the staff have now but maybe oneday "The Cooter" will come back home and coach the QB's or something. He really is a great kid and is getting great experience working in the NFL. I think he would be a great recruiter and would aquire the name "Cooter the Recruiter" I mean who wouldn't want to play for the
Cooter. :):)

A couple links to an interview of him at Kansas City and his arrest in 2009 (it is comical if you picture him doing it)

Coach's Corner - Jim Bob Cooter

Chiefs hire a guy with connections to Peyton Manning | ProFootballTalk

Former Vol 'Jim Bob' Cooter facing burglary charges

I was actually wondering the same thing the other day. Interesting

A girl I knew in college grew up in Pulaski and was friends with him in elementary and high school. I always got a kick out of the fact that he apparently went by the double name "James Robert" before it was unceremoniously shortened to Jim Bob his senior year.

Manager at a Bass Pro Shop, rumor. TIFWIW. JMHO. IMO. IMHO. HUH.

Last edited:
I remembered him getting in trouble but I thought it was for DUI. That's pretty crazy to just crawl in some strange woman's bed. I mean it's not like he was the starter or anything. If so and she was a ut student there might have been a different outcome. Either way he must have been drunk as hell to still be in bed when the cops showed up. Damn that was a party!

I seem to remember that there were T shirts. The front said Jim Bob Cooter, the back said....the second best thing to come from Lynchburg Tennessee.

Or he's crawling through your bedroom window.

Antoine-Dodson.jpg

Last I heard, he was with the Kansas CIty Chefs...

But that was admittedly a few years ago.

What the heck has happened to the Lincoln County football team? Losing to Lawrence Co??? Bet Coach Thompson is ready to kill someone

Wasn't he drunk and crawled into the wrong window by accident? I could be wrong but I think I remember his GF lived very near the window he crawled in because he was drunk and got confused. I could be wrong but I think that's why he didn't get into much trouble.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Other "best names" in the sec

Showboat Boykin (50's, ole miss)
Barkevious Mingo (really mom?)

Lincoln county football hasn't been anything to talk about sunce the 90's. I graduated feom there in 1990.

VN Store

Back