"And as the crowd begins to roar

utvolz98

and roar and roar to the deafening cheers of 95,000 fans, the Volunteers coming out to the gate in Orange and White. The crowd comes alive. The Volunteers are ready. It's time ladies and gentlemen. It's football time in Tennessee! "

4 hours until kickoff. Hurry the hell up already. John Ward clips and a few helpings of Rocky Top always help to pass the time.

Attachments

• John Ward - Football Time in Tennessee.mp3
    333.9 KB · Views: 1,098
and roar and roar to the deafening cheers of 95,000 fans, the Volunteers coming out to the gate in Orange and White. The crowd comes alive. The Volunteers are ready. It's time ladies and gentlemen. It's football time in Tennessee! "

4 hours until kickoff. Hurry the hell up already. John Ward clips and a few helpings of Rocky Top always help to pass the time.

This is one of my ringtones!

Reactions: OneVolNation
I cant remember the game but there was a fumble, a mad scramble for the football, and John says, "Who has that football, THE LARGE ORANGE!!! Told John one time he was as much of a memory for my childhood and later years and any TV or radio personality alive. Hey, if John said it, I believed it...

Thanks for that. I'm on my Mac and when I clicked on it it automatically downloaded it to my itunes. I'll be sure to place it right before "Thunderstruck" on my playlist right before I do a failure set or one time max.

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back