Sports Radio in Chattanooga

Yet, you can post on Volnation...:question:

That's correct, the reception was really bad and google seaech wouldn't load on my phone. I guess the google search required a stronger signal. Btw, thanks for your non-value added contribution to my question!

That's correct, the reception was really bad and google seaech wouldn't load on my phone. I guess the google search required a stronger signal. Btw, thanks for your non-value added contribution to my question!

Must use an iphone...:devilsmoke:

In any case, your question had already been answered: 105.1

I would also recommend the Tune In Radio app, works great especially if you have a Bluetooth device with a FM transmitter.

Chris Goforth's show on FOX Sports 1370 AM is pretty good. It's on from 12-3.

SportTalk on WGOW 102.3 is ok. They are on from 4-7.

ESPN Radio 105.1 is an option if you get really desperate.

Don't know about their radio coverage, but 'Nooga newspapers are tops when covering Vols, while Knoxville & Nashville are pathetic...as for Memphis...????

Hope you realize that the Chattanooga paper copies and paste everything off of govolsxtra which is a Knox sentenial site. You can read news on govolsxtra today and Chatt free press will post it tommorrow.

Hope you realize that the Chattanooga paper copies and paste everything off of govolsxtra which is a Knox sentenial site. You can read news on govolsxtra today and Chatt free press will post it tommorrow.
^ this

105.1 sucks since nick Von santos I think has left. Wells and the new guy are horrible and talk about the most random stuff. Makes me sad for the afternoon ride home

VN Store

Back